{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-22 }

Comincia dall'inizio

I look ahead at the approaching building seeing Outer and Star outside watering some flowers that weren't originally there. They were a baby blue colour, quite elegant if you ask me. 

"Outer, Star?" I call grabbing their attention- Outer instantly paused once he noticed Ink, though Star ran up to us, excited. "Hello!" Star greeted, holding his hand out for a handshake, which I kindly denied.

"I thought you went to sell that thing... Why is it still here, and not restrained?" Outer questioned, approaching us and standing between Ink and Star- he wasn't angry nor frightened; he was confused and didn't know what Ink could do. "Don't worry! He won't harm anyone, I hope, but he's friendly!" I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "And about why I didn't sell him... it's a long story." Outer and Star game me confused stares Outer no longer standing defensive though still highly confused. "Well, I need to check on Sheba and introduce him to her, see ya soon!" I quickly walk off, leaving Outer dumbfounded and Star curious, once Ink and I were inside I slammed the door shut and locked it. 

"I'll have a lot to explain to him..." Ink smiled at me before crawling off to explore the new land known as my home. "Sheba! Come here, kitty, kitty, kitty!" I call as I walk into the living room watching as the Abyssinian cat jumps off the couch and walks over to me, meowing loudly, she rubs against my legs as she meows, I reach down lifting her into my arms, running my hand from her head down her back. "Ink! Get in here right now!" 

I hear a groan of annoyance, then shuffling, Ink crawls into the living room looking up at me than the cat. Sheba hisses jumping out of my arms and onto the carpet raising the fur on her back as she growls at Ink, Ink returning the aggressive behaviour, his fins rasing up. 

She usually didn't act like this, not even to strangers. Why Ink? "So, you're the one who my boyfriend cares more about?" I couldn't help but facepalm at what he said- was he getting jealous over a cat? Or is this supposed to be a joke? My ever-loving goodness, I can't deal with this! "What am I to do with such an idiot?" Sheba hisses and jumps toward Ink scratching his cheek. 

"Oh! Wanna go you, man-stealing bitch!?" Ink snaps with venom, baring his teeth and growling deeply. 

"I swear to god if you touch her, Ink, I will break every bone you have and throw you back into the sea!" Both Ink and Sheba lower their aggressive posture and relax a bit- Sheba quickly retreating under the recliner. "My goodness, wait here so I can get some alcohol and treat that scratch, and don't start a fight with her again! While I'm gone, go pick a movie from under the Tv!" 

I thought introducing the two would be nice, but little did I know they would be aggressive with each other! I open the cabinet of the bathroom and take out a bottle of alcohol, and a cotton ball, walking back into the living room, Ink now laying on the couch and Sheba on the recliner- both glaring harshly at each other. Ignoring them, I walk over to Ink, gently pouring alcohol onto the ball of cotton. "This will sting a bit, but bear with me." Inks huffs, moving his injured cheek toward me, allowing me to dab the cotton onto his cheek, he slightly flinches but stays still.

Once done, I set the stuff onto the coffee table, not bothering to return it. "Did you pick a movie?" I ask, walking over to the Tv and standing in front of it. "I don't know what a movie is?" 

He nervously chuckled hesitantly smiling at me. Of course he didn't know what a movie was, what did I expect from a sea creature? "Don't worry about that I'll just get one myself." 

I crouch down scanning through the section of movies I had on display; I had far more than them, though they were in storage and I couldn't be bothered digging through them. "Ah, here we go! The Exorcist." Ink eyed me with a goofy expression watching as I put the DVD into the machine and switched channels. "Just by the name, I'm assuming this is something to do with horror?" I excitedly nod my head at him, plopping down on the other side of the couch. "Yep!"

I press play, leaning back and waiting for the movie to start, Ink doing the same. 

________________________________________________

The movie was rolling its credits as I started drifting into sleep. I switched the channel to a calmer one turning the volume low, Ink had curled up with me and was already asleep, he was always peaceful when he slept, almost like a cat.

It was nice sleeping next to someone who doesn't wake you with their snoring. 

His tail was wrapped around me along with his arms, his head rested above him, allowing comfort. Sheba had also joined our cuddling- purring as she slept beside us.

_____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 1,492

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 7,891

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

ERROR!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans & Dream!Sans Belong Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderFell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

OuterTale Belongs Too: 2mi27{?}

{Updates are taking more time than I'd like- my sibling has been using my computer a lot since theirs broke and I don't have a lot of time to write anymore, so sorry if it takes longer to update!<3}