Chapter 10 Figuring Things Out

Start from the beginning

"Sure, lets try guessing. So the five, that's us so no comment there. Next line." I added quickly.

"Silvia, I just didn't want to ask because it seems disrespectful but, why are you here?"

"Well, I talked with Chiron and Rachel and she saw my face. So we think that being the murderer has something to do with me being a child of Hades, y'know with the death and stuff." I fibbed.

"Oh, alright." Now that's out, point one for Silvia!

"She shall be found under the full moonlight. Goddess of snow can't escape through might. So we'll find her during the full moon which is in two weeks. If she can't escape through might, and we can't free her through strength. We'll have to use trickery or something." Reyna guessed.

"They'll find two on the way home but first they must defeat an old foe. They shall succeed but only six shall come home. So basically we'll find two people after the quest and six will come home which doesn't make sense because there are five of us and there will be two more. Two plus five is equal to seven." Ken ranted.

"She shall be found in the origin of Angel. I lived in Venice, Italy when I was younger." Nico said.

We all gulped as we realized the last line.

"And one shall perish through the hands of a soul. One of us will die." I breathed.

We were all silent then a hissing voice spoke.

"Maybe your going to lose one right now." The voice screeched as we turned around to see five empousai. We did the sensible thing, we drew our weapons.

Ken's POV

"Oh my gods!" I heard Silvia scream. "Empousai!" She fumbled for her chain.

"Silvia this is not the time for acessories. You need your weapon not a chain." I shouted, seriously monsters attack and she grabs a chain. I drew my bow which was disguised as a fancy cane. My quiver was in a pocket in my back pack.

"Oh really?" Silvia asked, sarcastically. Then she swung the end three times, the circle extended into a Stygian Iron sheild with macabre scenes engraved on it. "I need to use it if I want to live."

"Oh, OK sorry." I mumbled and we all charged.

I was doing well. I shot and bonked the monster's head with my bow. I stole a glance to see how everyone was doing, Reyna and Nico already killed theirs. Silvia, Yzabella and I were still fighting, it was a bad descision to take a peek at my surroundings, beacause when I turned back the empousai lunged at me and I wasn't ready. I swung my bow but I didn't feel my it hit the monster so I knew I failed to delay the empousai. I thought it was my end but I heard a scream of pain. I thought that somebody was hurt so I gathered my courage to take a look and I saw that the empousai was a few inches away from my face, with a blade in the middle of her stomach then she exploded into monster dust and all over me. I brushed the monster dust off myself and saw Silvia with a Kusarigama in her hand. She placed the blade on her palm and whispered something with her eyes closed and it returned to being a chain.

"So everybody O.K? Is anybody hurt?" Reyna asked, and everybody nodded.

"So how do we get to Venice?" Yzabella asked.

"I can shadow travel you guys there." Nico suggested.

"Gods I forbid you to do that Nico the last time you used it in a group wasn't a good experience." Reyna reminded him.

"I can help him though. But we can only shadow travel a few miles and we would walk sometimes." Silvia said.

"Very well as long as Nico uses less power and effort than you." Reyna said.

"If we stand here any longer we could be attacked by monsters." I said. "We've got Reyna and Nico who are two powerful demigods as my cabin mates told me."

"Yeah, we need to move to throw off the scent. We walk first." Reyna said.

"Yeah, well at least the prophecy is clear now right?" Silvia cheered trying to cheer everyone up.

"Yeah right." I heard Reyna mutter sadly.

"But then prophecies tend to have double meanings so that conversation was a little bit useless. But hey, at least we have our guesses." Nico assured.

~~~~~~~~~~~********~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey minions!!! Thank you for 186 reads. THANK YOU SO MUUUUUUCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So yeah we have a new cover made by @Sean_Garing. Sorry for errors. Thank you for the love and support, I really appreciate it. So vote, comment, fan and whatnot. Characters belong to Rick Riordan except for Silvia, Clover, Ken, Yzabella and Thomas I made them up, Yzabella is based on mah best friend and Ken is based on my awesome neighbor friend. So see you guys in the next chapter. PEACE!!!!!!! :)