Bella stops in the distance, looking back not seeing the guys there. She turns back climbing off Kirara looking around. "I know you're here... Show yourself..."

"I can never hide from you, Little Butterfly," said the voice walking out of the shadows. "I see you're looking better,"

Bella crosses her arms as Kirara growls his way. "Don't be hunky-dory with me, Genesis, I want to know why you're here and why I'm even here at this point."

Genesis chuckles walking towards them as Kirara steps in front of Bella, blocking him from getting closer. He smirks stopping, looking directly in Bella's eyes. "You have a future here, Little Butterfly, better than our world, you actually serve a huge purpose here," Genesis explains turning around. "That purpose you will have to find out on your own."

Bella groans, putting a hand to her head trying to comprehend what he meant about it. But didn't want to question it. "You keep saying that, but – at this point, I'm not going to ask why you think this. You've lied to me once more, what's changed now?"

"You'll see," Genesis says flying in a heap of black feathers making Bella gasp. "Until the next morrow, Little Butterfly."

Letting out a loud huff, Kirara pushes her head to Bella's chest as Bella shifts a little bit putting her hand on Kirara's head gently. Finally letting out a small breath, Bella closes her eyes gently, feeling a hot tear running down her face.

"We should probably head back to the guys," suggested Kirara looking at Bella when she moves her head back. "They're probably wondering where we are."

"Yeah..." Bella nods, agreeing hopping on Kirara's back as she took off running towards the guys.

When she finally reaches the guys, they finished the third runestone, Bella smiles as Ignis suggests they go camping. Even though the raining was slowly letting up.

"Camping sucks when it rains..." complains Noctis with a groan, feeling his clothes sticking to his body making Bella blush.

Bella shrugs a little bit. "I agree, we're already soaking wet – we..." pauses the young woman, blushing a little more. Sure, she's seen her brother shirtless, and Cloud at one point, but... oh lord...

"Maybe we should set our clothes next to the fire for the night and have them dry off the best of our ability," Ignis suggests, ignoring Bella's blush. "The rain is starting to let up."

The guys nod as does Bella and Kirara as they all roam to the next haven. Ignis had told them the next haven was about a five-minute run for the Chocobos. "I don't know if I can do this... Kirara..." whispers Bella leaning her face in Kirara's fur.

Kirara growls lowly, indicating that she was laughing quietly. Bella grips her fur gently knowing Kirara's thoughts. Bella lifts her head as Kirara keeps running with the Chocobos. After five minutes of the Chocobos running, they walk up to the haven seeing a spot for the fire, sighing a little bit. Kirara pauses after stepping foot on the haven.

"So, food until we get the Regalia back, suggestions?"

"Kirara and I are great scavengers, I think we saw a river nearby, we can some fish and get some fresh herbs somewhere," Bella said, staying on Bella. "Shouldn't take more than a half-hour or so."

Ignis nods, "Make sure you're back soon, don't want to keep you in those clothes and have you getting sick," as Bella nods, Ignis turns to Noctis. "Noct, why don't you go with her and help her get the ingredients."

"Sure," Noctis shrugs as Bella blushes as Kirara turns while Noctis hops on, "Let's go,"

Kirara nods rushing off, scaring Noctis briefly as he wraps his arms around Bella's waist.