Chapter 3

A/N Ian Descartes imagine him with blond hair.
It's Friday and I have yet to have been contacted by this mysterious "Top" fellow. I hope it's a guy. You never know now-a-days. Not too many people like me here. I'd say it's because of my quick success. I've only been working here for five years and I'm one promotion away from being a VP. The haters rack up.

Moving on, Mr. Top has sent me 2 cappuccinos since that day. So I'm pretty happy with that. I'm not sure who this guy could be. There aren't many gay men working on my floor and they are definitely not tops. Trust me, I know. We pretty much spend all our lunches together and whatever free time we have. I've gotta say, I love Ian and Maverick. They are my best friends, it's been that way for five years. And they have really been great to me since the breakup, after they told me how much of a jackass Kevin was and will always be.

Back to Mr. Top. The only bit of info I have on this mysterious stranger, is the fact that he definitely works for the company. I mean, how else would he had placed my letter on my desk? Only employees are allowed on our floor. Not too many visitors come through the sixth floor unless they are guests of the boss or family members of other employees. I'd say that this person definitely works here if he has seen me around.

Ian and Maverick have their ideas of whom the mystery man could be, excluding Mike Thishle and Devlin Maloney. They were excluded simply because Ian has been pursuing Mike like his life depends on it and the same goes for Maverick and Devlin. Mike and Devlin aren't exactly normal employees. They are VPs and close friends to the CEO, Mr. Kelsey Manning. You'd have to be very ballsy to go after them. This explains Ian and Maverick. Two of the ballsiest men I have ever met. Even though they are complete twinks.

Their beauty is pretty much off the charts. It surprises me that they haven't reeled Devlin and Mike in, yet. Ian Descartes has the most beautiful eyes and face of any man. Not to mention his enthusiastic and highly bubbly personality. He can make friends with the most grumpy people and manage to make them chuckle. His feminine physique is what pretty much attracts a male, or even a woman, from a distance. Once you're up close and personal you get pulled in by his whole face and smile. God. I'd kill for a bone structure, perfect white teeth, pink pouty lips, and crystal blue eyes such as his. He exceeds the term of 'Blond beauty'. His mom would be so proud, had she not been a homophobic ass. But his father definitely is proud of his son. The 30 year old Ian normally gets any man he wants. I don't know what it is about the tall, dark, and handsome Mike that makes him so resistant to Ian's beauty. His milk chocolate, six foot two muscular frame hasn't felt the unnerving pull to the blond beauty I suppose.

Maverick Lilian is a bit different, I guess. Where Ian is the blond bubbly type, Maverick is the dark haired silent genius type. And I mean every bit of that. From his thick black hair, golden Italian tan, straight white teeth, and cute button nose. Maverick is every Doms perfect Sub. That may have to do with his obedient yet outspoken attitude. He may be a meek little mouse, but no one can use sarcasm quite like Maverick. And that's not the best thing sometimes. He's only about five foot ten which contrasts with Devlin's six foot three surfer boy body. Devlin is pretty much the more masculine side of Ian. You'd think the blond beauty would go for the blond hunk, but that's not the case here. Devlin's looks may be golden boy perfect, but his personality lacks in that area. He's more like the bad boy who needs cute little good boy Maverick to make him smile. Both Devlin and Mike make perfect matches for Maverick and Ian. They all have different personalities that better suit the other.

There's a lot that can be said about cutie Maverick and cutie Ian, as well has the two sexy hunks, Devlin and Mike. Not much can be said about their best friend, however. No one outside of his circle knows too much about Mr. Manning other than the fact that he has a very cold demeanor. I don't know why, but many people say one look from his cold dark eyes could make you fear to even breathe. I wouldn't know about that. I've never met the man in my life. And I don't plan on doing so unless it's to receive a promotion. Then, I will be too excited to worry about his dark eyes. Mr. forty year old big shot doesn't scare me in the slightest.