Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11
Pic: Kevin Delano
Mysterious Mr. Top's POV

"Dad! Will you give it a rest?! You do not need to worry about Kevin anymore! He is a non-important factor!" exclaimed Drew.

I was currently trying to figure out a way to get rid of Kevin and not in a 'kill him' type of way. I just wanted him to leave Nate and I alone.

Kevin text me the night Drew went out with Nate. I admit that I did in fact go. I'm starting to believe that I may indeed be a stalker of some sort, but back to the subject at hand. Kevin, whom obviously must have saw me there because within an hour of my arrival he sent me a text telling me that Nate was off limits if I didn't want him to out me to the world.

In response to his threat, I screenshot the message and sent it to a lawyer. I also managed to get a restraining order out on the man.

Truth be told, I could care less about him outing me, but it's the principle of the thing, you know? Outing someone is distasteful. It's not that I'm overly conscientious of what I do within my private life. My sexuality, however, is no one's business but my own and whomever my partner is (in this case hopefully it will be Nate).

I do not make a big deal out of my personal affairs. I rarely engage in relationships that involve a deep sense of emotions. Kevin was a steady fling for me at first and I mistakenly took his constant appearance in my life as much more than what it really was. To have him threaten me with the possibility of outing me shows how much of a pretentious asshat the man really is. I forbid myself to dwell on the subject of Kevin any longer.

"Drew, I am not concerned with Kevin, so to speak," he began to cut me off. "But," I continued, "I am concerned for what he may do to Nate."

"Dad! You're you! You cannot let that whiny bastard Kevin put any nonsense in your head!" he exclaimed. "You could destroy Kevin and his entire family with the information you have on Kevin alone! So please, let Roscoe handle this one."

"He's right, boss," my burly bodyguard grunted. Roscoe was more than capable to handle Kevin for me, but I felt obligated to do it myself because it was for Nate. For my love.

Maybe in a way I felt it would earn me brownie points with Nate, but I never planned on telling him about any of my recent dealings with Kevin. Then again, maybe I just want to prove something to myself. That I can protect and take care of Nate. That I can provide a safe, loving, and caring relationship for the man. Honestly, I just knew that I had to be the one to handle my Kevin issues.

"I know you can, Roscoe. But this is something I need to do for myself," I stated, closing my file. I stood up to leave the room.

"But, dad," Drew began. I held up a hand stopping him from saying anymore.

"But nothing, Drew. Look, I almost have all this Kevin mess situated. You don't need to worry about anything. So please give it a rest, kiddo," I sent him a reassuring smile. He gave me a small smile and nodded his head.

"Okay, old man. I trust you have everything figured out," he let out a sigh. His phone dinged just as we both were heading out my office. We were at home of course. I didn't need for Drew to show up at work and ruin the fun game I've been playing with Nate.

Honestly, when he told me I had a rival, I was somewhat ecstatic. I have my reasons as to why the prospects was going to be rewarding for me. After all, either way it goes, I was sure to when the heart of Nate. I would try my damndest to get him to choose me if I had twenty thousand rivals. I know that we are meant for each other, if not then the universe should feel extremely bad for putting Kevin in either one of our lives. I was willing to fight for my love at all costs. I knew that that wouldn't be a problem though. Considering who my rival is, I'm pretty sure I was a shoe in. And I'm not just being cocky. I just know for a fact Nate will choose me. After all, I really do admire him. He's my own personal angel.