Chapter 1

A/N picture of Nate Little
I spent nearly fifteen years with Kevin Delano only for him to give me that bullshit statement, "It's not you, it's me". I could have killed that man, and I would have if his stupid new flavor of the week hadn't called the police. Luckily, my uncle was the police chief. If Kevin wouldn't have moved one second before that lamp smashed into his face, I would be sitting in a holding cell still. He better hope we never cross paths again.

This is just pathetic. Here I am, an almost 31 year old man, getting worked up because my dumbass boyfriend broke up with me. Well excuse me for wanting to excel in my career, Kevin, you jackass! All of us weren't born into a wealthy family!

I'd worked my ass off to get to where I was. I'm sorry I couldn't coddle you like a baby. Men were annoying and acted like such whiny babies, and yes I realize that I 'm referring to myself as well. I, however, am nothing like Kevin.

Don't think I wasn't invested in our relationship. I was. Every date, except the first, was planned by me. I would randomly send him gifts and sometimes he would do the same. We were an average couple. I invested enough time in our relationship to call it a relationship. Whenever he needed me, I was there for him. I can't believe he had the audacity to say I didn't give him enough attention after telling me "It's not you, it's me". That obviously makes it sound like you surely do think it was me! Idiot! I really ought to kill that man. And I really mean it.

"Nathan."

That man doesn't know how close he was to losing his life.

"Nathan."

I could have sliced him with a knife. He should not have walked in while I was cooking dinner.

"Nathan."

I should have poisoned his food.

"My God! Nathan!" yelled my uncle David.

"What?" I asked, a little peeved.

"Would you please stop with the death thoughts? What's done is done," he replied. He was going to take me to a hotel for the night. I had just been released from my holding cell.

"Whatever. I can't believe he pulled that shit! I ought to kill that man!" I exclaimed.

"You do realize that I could arrest you for that death threat, especially considering his position in society," David said, Okay, so what he was the senator's son and the CEO of Delano's Software. I wanted that man dead.

"I don't care," I muttered. "Who dumps someone after being in a fifteen year relationship! And for a 19 year old at that!" That kid barely just got out of high school and Kevin was nearly 33 years old!

"I understand you're upset, nephew. But, please calm down," my uncle said. I was calm, a little calm. More like I was angry and ready to run him over with a tank. "The question is: what are you going to do now? Are you going to go get your things and find a new place or what?"

I hadn't thought about anything. I mean it just happened like four hours ago. I was still wanting to kill him. Going back for my things right now was out of the question. I didn't know what to do.

I had my uncle take me to the mall to get a few things until I could pack up my shit that was still at Kevin's place. He dropped me off at the hotel, luckily he managed to grab my wallet before hauling me out to his cruiser. I got the next best room under the penthouse and fell quickly to sleep.

The next morning I just got up and went to work.

My day had been going perfectly fine, until lunch time. Kevin called and asked me to meet him at the little cafe down the street called Sweet Treatz. I agreed to go, simply so I could curse him out for all his bullshit. To my knowledge, the boy toy wasn't going to be there. But, I was wrong. He was there giving me dirty looks. Please, I could take him if I wanted to, but what would that prove?

"Why did you want to meet?" I asked as soon as I sat down?

"I think we should talk about when you can pick up your stuff," he began. "Drew doesn't want you there when he's there, so how about you..."

"Yeah, I don't give a shit about what your boy toy wants. I will be there after work today and tomorrow to get my shit. That includes everything I've ever bought you," I stated before standing up to leave.

He grabbed my arm before I could walk away. "You can't just decide that," he exclaimed.

"I can do whatever I want considering that is my apartment and it's in my name. You're lucky I don't want to live in a place you've probably fucked twenty something men in. Oh and sweetheart," I said to the Drew kid, "don't think you'll be his last. Because you definitely weren't his first."

"How-What--How did you know about that?" Kevin stuttered.

"Kevin, you're a slut. How could you think I didn't know? I just let you do whatever you liked. Have you noticed I haven't been around you lately? Or how I work later than usual? It's because I didn't want to be around you. I wouldn't even sleep with you knowing you could have some type of disease. I knew if I broke up with you, you'd try and tell your dad I hurt you and that would ruin my reputation in my career. Thank you for doing me a favor," I said before leaving.

You know that moment when you pull a bunch of shit out of your ass? Yeah, that just happened. I said that shit on a whim. It's nice to know that I was the only stupid one in our relationship. I said before going to the nearest Starbuck's.

"Nathan? Venti caramel macchiato?" said the barista once my order was ready. I smiled at her before grabbing my coffee and heading back to work. I just knew it was going to be a shitty day.

When I got back to my office, I found an envelope addressed to me. I was curious as to who it came from, so I opened it. In side it read:

To Bottom,

I noticed you yesterday, standing in the line at Starbucks. I didn't quite catch your name but I've seen you around the office as well. This may sound strange, but I've seemed to develop quite the crush on you. I imagine us in various positions rolling uncontrollably in my bed on cold late nights. You may find me odd, but I cannot hold back these feelings I have developed for you. I wage a little game for you. If you can figure out who I am, I am sure it will be worth your wild. All I need from you is a confirmation to my game. But, there are rules you must follow.

1) You cannot ask for help. You must figure out who I am on your own.

2) You cannot just guess. That's not the way of the game.

And 3) by the end of our game, you must agree to go on a date with me.

Those are my only rules, Bottom. Do you agree to them? Leave a letter in Conference room 3 and label it "TOP". This offer has a time limit. You have until Friday morning to decide what to do. The clock is ticking.

-Your secret admirer,

Top

What the fuck? Was this a joke? Who would leave someone something like this? And who the hell calls themselves "Top"? How do they know I'm a bottom?! What the hell?!

I just didn't understand the meaning of this letter. Okay, I did understand the meaning of the letter. Wouldn't I be just as crazy as the person who wrote it if I replied? I'm not going to think about it right now. I have more things on my mind at the moment. Like kicking Kevin's ass to Sunday.

I put the envelope in my jacket pocket. I'd deal with that later. And I got to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

First real chapter of From Top, To Bottom! I'm freaking excited about this book!! As some of you may know, I am also in the middle of writing my first manxman book so when that one is finished I will focus more on this one but I couldn't wait to start uploading. I seriously hope it turns out to be good and I hope you guys will enjoy it. So tell me what you think. Vote, Comment, or Follow. Your feedback means a lot to me. Well, enjoy! --Love JPhinx