Chapter Seventeen

A/N 

The song doesn't have too much to do with this chapter but I was listening to it when I finished it and its a really good song. Its called 'Home' by Phillip Phillips if anyone is wondering about it.

~~ 

Chapter Seventeen

Kelsey's POV

"Mr. Manning? Your one o'clock is here," my new assistant, Kimberly, phoned. I smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

"Thank you, Kimberly. Send him in," I responded. Five seconds later, my beautiful angel stepped into my office. I stood up and walked over to him. I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey, love."

"Hi, Kelsey," he chuckled.

We had officially been together for three months. Nate was still working at Rotec and had decided that he was going to continue to work there until he felt otherwise. Of course I wanted him to come and work for me again, or better --- not work at all, he quickly shot that thought down. Don't get me wrong, I love how independent he is, I would prefer it if I could spend more time with him during the day, however.

I sighed. "Do you know where you want to go for lunch?" I asked. I let go of him to grab my coat and wallet and to shut off my computer.

"I was thinking that we could go to my sister's café. She's been bugging me to introduce you to her," he said rolling his eyes. I laughed a little.

"Okay then. Your sister's café it is. Let's go, baby," I said ushering him out of the office and locking the door behind me. "I'll be back around two o'clock, Kimberly. Please confirm the meeting with Rowan Cavanaugh. Have a good lunch."

"You too, Mr. Manning. It was nice seeing you, Mr. Little," she replied before doing as I asked.

"You too, Kimberly," Nate added with a smile. As we got to my waiting car, I informed Roscoe of our lunch plans.

"So," I began as we headed down the road. "Have you thought over what I asked?"

Last week I brought up the idea of Nate moving in with me. He told me to give him some time to think about it. I was trying to be as patient as I possibly could, be I just wanted this man in my arms every morning and night.

He let out a sigh. Oh damn.

"Kelsey, I thought it over. You know I love you and I would love to move in with you, but don't you think it's a little too early to do that? We've only been dating for three months," he said. He was looking me in my eyes and I could see how much he loved me and I understood why he was hesitant. But I wasn't about to back down on this one.

"Nate, I love you. You love me. We love each other. Why should we have to wait to begin our forever together? I'm not proposing marriage, although you remember I did say that that was to be expected in the future. Because one day I'm going to put a ring on your finger that will symbolize only part of my love for you. I want to go to sleep looking at your face every night. I want to wake up every morning and place a kiss on your lips and see you wake up with a tiny smile. Don't worry about the quantity of time. It's about how much we love each other, so please, baby. Just move in with me."

I could see tears building in his eyes. He tried to hold them back before letting a slight grin cross his face. My own face broke out in a smile.

"Okay. I'll move in with you. But, you have to wait until the end of the month. My house is a rental and I'm going to need to work everything out with my landlord. Is that okay?"