Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Pic: Nate Little

This chapter has sexual content. Word to the wise. :)

Third Person POV

 "Good Morning, Nate" said the heavenly deep voice of Nate's beautiful boyfriend. He was smiling down at his lovely Nate.

 "Good morning, handsome," Nate muttered smiling up at Kelsey. After a month of being apart from each other with no contact, Nate was positive that he would never get used to waking up to his gorgeous boyfriend's smiling face.

 Kelsey bent down to kiss Nate full on the mouth. At the last minute Nate turned his face.

 "No, morning breathe," he said shaking his head so Kelsey's lips wouldn't make contact with his. Kelsey chuckled and placed his hands on both sides of Nate's face.

 "I could careless about your morning breathe, baby," he said before planting one on his man. What started as a small and gentle kiss quickly turned into something more.

 "Kelsey," Nate gasped out. "I really think we should stop." He was having a hard time breathing in between kisses.

 Kelsey ignored his protest and began to make tender kisses along the side of Nate's neck. He lightly blew rasberries on the delicate skin of his lover.

 "Uhh, Kelsey...babe, please let's wait until after I shower," Nate managed to choke out. Kelsey wasn't having it, however.

 "Nate," he said pausing his kissing game and looking his man in the eye. "Shut your face. We can take a shower after I devour you. And in the shower, I will devour you again and again and again. So let me finish what I started."

 Nate's eyes lit up and turned black with the heat of his desire rushing through his body. He gave up on his protest and succumbed to the pleasure of Kelsey's mouth.

 Kelsey went back to teasing Nate's neck. He bit, licked, and sucked Nate's neck as if he was a starved vampire. He had waited long enough to experience this moment with his lover and there was no way in hell he was about to stop.

 "Yes," Nate panted, grabbing Kelsey's face and pulling him closer to his neck. "Oh gawd." His words were coming out in short breaths.

 "You like that, baby?" Kelsey whispered over a wet hickey he had left on Nate. The sensation of cool air hitting the wet mark made Nate shiver and his dick twitch from within his briefs.

 "Oh gawd, yes," he muttered, out of breath. Kelsey let out a hearty chuckle before lapping at Nate's newly formed hickey with his lascivious tongue. He made a trail of sensual kisses that turned into a trail paved by his tongue down to Nate's chest.