Chapter Six: A Series of Emails

Picture: Krista Anderson (although she's not in this chapter)
Over the past few weeks, Mr. Top and I began a series of emails. I think I've gotten closer to finding out who this mystery man could be.

To: little_nate@gmail.com

From: mr_bottoms_top@yahoo.com

Dear Bottom,

I'm happy you feel the same as I do about keeping in contact. I think the questions are very beneficial to getting to know each other. So in order of each question you asked me, 1) my favorite color is black; 2) I think I told you this already, but I enjoy home-style cooking; 3) I actually have a child of my own not that he's a child anymore, in fact he's 23years old; 4) I myself am 42 years old and I have to say, I am surprised you are even in your 30s. You look incredibly young. 5) I am interested in you because you give off the sweetest aura. When I saw you standing in the line at Starbuck's, I thought 'Wow. He looks incredibly beautiful.' There was a few more thoughts of mind but I don't want to make it seem like I'm some kind of sex addict. Let's just say you are incredibly attractive and your smile makes my heart beat double time. Now, a few questions for you: 1) Do you have any siblings? What are they like? 2) Do you believe in love at first sight? 3) What is the weirdest date you've ever been on? 4) If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be? 5) How do you actually feel about my having a 23 year old son? Does it bother you any? Sorry to end with such a horrible question. When I write to you I sometimes can't even think about what to say. It all just comes out like a speeding train. I hope you don't find that awkward in anyway. Hopefully you see it as endearing. That'd boost my ego just a tad bit. I hope to hear from you soon.

From Top

To: mr_bottoms_top@yahoo.com

From: little_nate@gmail.com

Dear Top,

I do vaguely remember you telling me you like home-style cooking. It must have slipped my mind. And in all honesty, I do not mind that you have child nor that he is 23 years old. It does seem a bit odd don't you think? I mean, that I'm only eight years older than your son. I hope you don't find that weird or strange in anyway. The age difference does not bother me in any way. I guess I just answered question number five already. So 1) I have a brother and a sister. My sister Krista (35) is probably one of the sweetest women I have ever had the chance to know. She would give the clothes off her back for a stranger. Her wife is very much devoted to her. Her wife's name is Ashlynn and I would say the exact opposite about that woman. She is without a doubt sarcastic and a bit stubborn. It's a mystery as to why Krista loves her so damn much. They have two teenagers, Jayden (19) and Carly (17). They are great kids, just a bit of smart asses though. I also have a younger brother, Matthew (29). He's pretty quiet but he's a genius in my opinion. He has four kids: Alex (10), Cameron (7), Dallas (7), and Kara (5). To answer question 2, I've never really thought too much about love at first sight. I dated my very first boyfriend for 15 years and I don't even think I found him that attractive when we first met. In fact it took 3 months for me to even agree to go on a date with him. But I guess, if it's the right guy, I could see myself falling in love at first sight. 3) Well the weirdest date I've ever been on was probably with this guy named Michael in high school. I was a freshman and he was a junior. He took me to a drive in restaurant and I thought that was cool but then he started talking about some 80s porno he had once watched and how he couldn't stop staring at the awkwardness that is a vagina. I never talked to him again after that. It was just too weird for my liking. 4) If I could be any animal in the world I'd be a panther. They are so sneaky and I just love cats. I like dogs too but panthers are my weakness. Okay so I'm a little horrible at asking questions so I'm going to give it a shot. 1) Do you have any siblings? 2) What's your "American Dream"? 3) Have you ever been outside of the states (lived or visited)? 4) What's your favorite movie? 5) Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?