Chapter 39: Helpless.

It was around 3 a.m., Paula couldn't sleep because she had spent the might very restless so she decided to go to her parents' room, she knew she should knock before entering but didn't see it as a big problem at the time. Since everything was dark she didn't notice what she was doing and when climbed into bed there was Benny, he slept without a shirt so that his chest was uncovered, she quickly realized that it was him and not her mother so she tried to move more in to the other side of the bed.

Benny realized that there was a movement above him, he opened his eyes a little bit, noting in the darkness that it was his daughter. She got in the middle of both of her parents and he helped her to get into the blanket with which he and Frida were wrapped. She had had a nightmare because she dreamed of a lot of animal meat around her and had been quite scared. When Frida noticed that she was there, hugged her and Paula kissed her cheek feeling safer and ready to sleep.

The next day, Frida and Benny woke up early because it would be the day they were waiting for a long time. Ludvig had gone with Mona for a few days because she was on probation and although she had no custody of him, she had reached an agreement so that she could keep him from time to time.

That day, Friday, they would do the cesarean section to Frida at 11 a.m., they were all a little nervous and anxious but they knew that everything would work out well. She put away the last things she needed in her baby's suitcase and also finished preparing her things. Lotta and Heléne were in the house to help her with everything because Benny and Agnetha would be the one who would accompany her to the hospital to be there. When it was time to leave to be on time, she said goodbye to the girls giving them a big hug.

"Please take good care of Paula," ​​Frida smiled and so did the others. Paula kissed her mother several times because she was going to miss her those days she was going to be in the hospital.

Upon arrival, they immediately prepared the room in which Frida would stay and where she had to wait to prepare the operating room to be admitted. Agnetha was already there and brought Benny cappuccino so he could have energy, as Frida could have absolutely nothing in her stomach that's why she brought her nothing. "I'm a bit nervous," she said being honest, she was already lying on the bed in the room, she had a serum on and the hospital gown. Benny was sitting next to her drinking coffee and Agnetha in front of them both.

"I'm nervous too but happy to meet our baby," he kissed her.

"Everything will be fine. You were just as nervous when Paula was born," Agnetha reminded her and she couldn't help smiling though it brought Benny a lot of nostalgia because he couldn't be there.

"How I wish I could have been there at that time too."

"But now you're here and that's important, your support does me very well," she responded by taking his hand and laying her head on him. "I am happy to have the support of both of you and the whole family, I know that if one day I am not there you will do a great job."

Benny looked at her frowning, he didn't like the thought of that, "you're going to be here for all of us."

"Of course, love. But if at any time I'm not here, there's no anyone better than you to take care of my daughters, and Agnetha is like a second mother to them since they were born."

"Fine, you're going to make me cry," Agnetha replied. "Now is the time to have your baby."

"Of course but you should know that I love you very much," Frida added and Benny kissed her again.

"In a few hours we will have our baby in our arms but we haven't chosen the name yet," it was an issue that worried him and although they had thought of several names they still didn't know which one to use.