UN POCO LOCO janah

UN POCO LOCO
janah

WARNINGS !
Jack's a senior in high school, Jonah's a freshman in college

SONG: home by one direction

|

As the sharp knock on Jack's front door cut through the tense atmosphere of his current scary movie marathon, Jack jumped as his breathing stopped. He relaxed once he realized it was probably just a trick or treater, pausing his movie and getting up to get the door.

"Trick or treat!"

Jack smiled softly at the three little kids dressed up at his doorstep. He always loved Halloween as a kid, loving dressing up as something new each year.

"Happy Halloween!" Jack said, a wide smile on his face as he handed out candy. He waved to the parents who stood at the end of his steps waiting for their kids, them saying thank you and taking them on their way.

With a sigh, Jack closed his door, making his way back to where he had been torturing himself with horror movies all night. It was nearing six, the sky quickly darkening as the night went on.

Jack pouted as he continued his movie, ignoring it and checking his phone to see that Jonah still hadn't said anything. His boyfriend promised to call him when he got home from school.

His family had all gone out somewhere, leaving Jack home alone. Usually, Jonah would be over after school, depending on when he had class. He had a later class today, Jack assuming he should be home by now. All he wanted was cuddles.

Jack placed a bowl of popcorn on his lap, snuggling more into his blanket as his only comfort.

He jumped continuously as he watched the movie, despite having watched it already. Jack hated scary movies, not sure why he decided to do this to himself.

If Jack was being honest, despite being a great movie, IT scared the shit out of him. It was funny sure, but how much can you enjoy a funny movie when a murderous clown continuously pops out of nowhere to terrify you. His looks, his voice, his laugh, his smile—it all was imprinted in his mind, bound to bite him later when he least wanted it.

Halfway through the movie, Jack was basically closed in on himself, feeling more secure bunched up in a ball. He tucked his knees close to his chest, biting his lip as he stared at his phone, typing out a text.

are you home ?

He waited a few moments, receiving a 'just pulled in, love'. Jack anxiously typed out his next question.

can you please come over ?

Jonah didn't ask any questions, responding he'd be over in ten minutes.

Jack relaxed slightly knowing Jonah was going to be here soon, body still slightly tense as he couldn't tear his eyes from the movie.

A knock at his door broke through the quiet that hung around when the tv wasn't playing. Jack scrambled up, opening the door to find Jonah smiling cutely at him, Jack biting back a laugh at what he was wearing.

"Trick or treat." Jonah said jokingly, Jack chuckling.

"What, you want candy?" He smirked.

"No, but I will take a kiss from my boyfriend." Jonah countered. Jack blushed, rolling his eyes before leaning forward and connecting their lips.

"And what are you supposed to be?" Jack mumbled against his lips, pulling back and bringing him inside.

"A turkey." Jonah said proudly, showing off his turkey onesie. Jack felt like he was melting at the sight, his boyfriend so adorably childish sometimes.

"What were you doing?" Jonah questioned, wandering into the living room with a curious gaze.

"Watching movies." Jack shrugged, following him to the couch and sitting back in his spot.

"IT?" Jonah questioned, raising a knowing eyebrow at Jack, who avoided his eyes. He sighed, smiling small as Jack stubbornly wouldn't look at him. "Do you mind if I change it?"

Jack gave him the okay to change it, silently grateful that his boyfriend wouldn't let him freak himself out anymore.

"Okay, don't look." Jonah told him, emitting a quiet laugh from Jack.

"Why?"

"It's a surprise!" He exclaimed, "Now don't look."

Jack sighed dramatically, but complied. A few minutes passed and Jonah found the movie he wanted, hitting play.

"Okay, you can look now." He said happily, leaning back against the couch and pulling Jack into his side.

Jack opened his eyes, curiously looking towards the tv as the movie started. They widened in excitement as one of his favorite movies started.

"CoCo?" He asked, "I love this movie." Jack snuggled into Jonah, feeling his chuckle under his own body.

"I know, babe. You only watch it every other night."

Jack lightly slapped his chest with the back of his hand, Jonah just kissing the top of his head in return.

Partway through the movie, Jack looked away, keeping his gaze on Jonah.

Jonah noticed his stare after a few moments, smiling over at him. "What?"

"You make me un poco loco." He whispered, Jonah instantly laughing loudly.

"I love you."

happy halloween !! I hope you all had a good day (whether or not you celebrate, went out, stayed inside,etc) and stayed safe !!

I went trick or treating for the first time since like,,,2016 lmao

I didn't edit cause I want sleep. sorry for any mistakes.

love you guys