"I think they're safe. We should get out of here—" I began saying, when I heard Dabi speak.

"You know what. Fuck this. They're dead to me. I'm gonna incinerate the students, and bring that Bakugou brat to Shigaraki. But first, I'll burn off his legs so he can't run." Dabi told Compress, before gearing up a giant blue flame.

Eijirou and I both gasped in panic, as we saw what was unfolding before us.

I needed to do something. Even though I just saved him, I needed to catch Bakugou again, in order to make sure everyone stayed alive.

I quickly hoisted myself out of Eijirou's arms, placing my hands on his shoulders.

His warm, crimson orbs looked at me in concern.

"Please, please stay hidden. You're the only one who can help me. Find a way to save Bakugou. Tell Aizawa I'm not a traitor. Get out of here safely." I uttered to him rapidly, before sprinting towards the chaos.

"Margo!!! No, wait—" Eijirou called out.

I quickly flipped off the small ledge Eijirou and I were hiding on, landing right in front of Bakugou's path.

I shook my head at Bakugou, letting him know he wasn't escaping.

Dabi narrowed his eyes, seeing it was me, before gearing down his quirk.

"Finally. Where the hell have you been? Or are you gonna save him, too?" Dabi spat out in anger at me.

"YOU AGAIN!? YOU DUMB BITCH! I'M GONNA KILL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!!" Bakugou screamed at me, sprinting full force towards me.

Sorry, Bakugou. Sorry everyone.

Now that Bakugou was coming towards me, he had distanced himself from the rest of his group.

Dabi quickly created a flame, separating Bakugou and I from Midoriya, Todoroki, and the others.

I sighed, as Bakugou threw a right hook at me. I quickly dodged, manipulating his sight so he saw a blinding blue that would appear to him as extra from Dabi's flame.

He immediately cringed, as he sloppily shuffled around on his feet.

"AHH! FUCK!!" He screamed out, trying to force his eyes open.

I cringed, as I saw the blinding blue as well. Luckily, I memorized Bakugou's position before I manipulated our sight.

I blindly kicked my leg out, feeling it connect with Bakugou' stomach, before going for a foot sweep in the same area.

Once I heard his back harshly hit the grass, I turned off my quirk, returning our sight.

I quickly pinned Bakugou on his stomach, holding down his arms and legs.

Dabi quickly came over and grabbed him by his neck, creating a small cloud of smoke from his hand so Bakugou knew he would incinerate him at any given moment.

"Lets go. Now." Dabi seethed out, nodding for me to follow him through Kurogiri's portal.

"KACCHAN!!" Midoriya screamed, trying to run over to him.

I sighed, trailing behind Dabi to walk through the portal.

I looked over to my side, seeing Eijirou meet my gaze, as the portal began slowly closing around me now.

He gave me a reassuring nod, trying to tell me that everything would be okay.

I really hope it would be.