Chapter 51

Enjoy the chapter

"HOW was your interview?" Liam is leaning against the side of the car when I walk out of the grey building.

The smile on my face widens at the sight of him. I almost run towards him, my hands find their home around his waist. He chuckles before returning the hug, only tighter. His cologne wraps around me like a blanket.

"What are you doing here? You said you had a meeting!" I ask him. He said he would not be here by the time my interview wraps up because he had a meeting but here he is, looking his devilishly handsome self in a three-piece suit under his Saint Lauren coat.

"I postponed it." He shrugs, casually. I can tell him that he didn't have to do that but the sweet gesture melts my heart.

"Thank you." My lips place a chaste kiss on his clad chest. His hand moves to guide my cheek to get a better look of my face. "And the interview was great, better than I expected. But they want me to work as an intern for the initial month under the marketing manager because I don't have any experience. I'll still have pay but minimal." I continue.

"That's my girl." He says in a very un-Liam-like way and kisses atop my head. "Let's go home and celebrate." His never faltering smirk spreads across his beautiful face. I gulp and move my eyes away from his. His face moves closer, hovering over mine, his nose glides against mine and his breath skims over my mouth, invading my senses, pushing me into a daze.

THE LIGHT from the window makes me regret not pulling the blinds last night. I try to move but it's impossible. Liam and I are a tangled mess under the silk sheets, that hide us from the hustle-bustle of the city. Completely exhausted, I close my eyes and slowly begin to drift off.

"Don't leave just yet." My throat leaves a low groan when I feel him slide from underneath me. I tug him back in the bed, snuggle his chest, inviting the heat radiating off his bare body.

"I'd love nothing more than to pin you in the bed and ravage your body, to have you scream my name in ecstasy all day as you lay unravelled beneath me..." He rasps, his voice deeper than usual, causing my breathing to deepen and my legs to tighten. The ache from activities of the previous night still prominent between my thighs. "Pressing your legs won't help. Nothing would but me." He brags.

The proximity between our lips dwindles as I involuntarily lean towards him despite the growing redness across my cheeks. My whole body is set on fire with his words, not to mention his naked body pressed against mine.

And that's how I'm reminded of the last night and how glorious it was. Our lovemaking was slow, full of love and lust and want and need. The way he chanted my name like I was a prayer, the way his touch burned my skin, the way his gleaming eyes looked at me as if he was the star and I was the galaxy.

The whole world faded away, it was just him, his lips and his touch.

"...I would love to see you writhe and squirm beneath me but I can't because I have a flight to catch." His fingers move freely on my unclad back, trailing down to my hip while his eyes trace my exposed upper body. In an instant motion, he hovers over me, his knees sink into the mattress on my either side and he pulls me to his lips. I open my mouth granting him immediate entrance.

Initially, I struggle to keep up with the desperation of the kiss but eventually I kiss him back with same boldness. Our lips mould perfectly like missing pieces of a puzzle. The familiar feeling of his tongue running across my bottom lip is enough to send me into euphoria. The heaviness in my chest forces me to pull away for air.

His lips look more pinkish and stout after our not so gentle kiss. My index finger maps the rim of his full bottom lip while his slide down my navel.