9K + My Other Stories

Wow, I came back to update another one of my stories and found that this story had hit 9K. I never in a million years thought this was even possible, but it happened. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read and vote on this. It means a lot to me. Would you guys like a sequel to this, perhaps following 'Her Wish'? Let me know if you do.

In the meantime, feel free to check out some of the other stories on my profile. They range from some original stories (of which there are two) to crossovers and just other general Fanfiction (Aphmau and Harry Potter). Feedback is greatly appreciated, but don't feel obligated to even read any of these.

This World Just Got a Whole Lot More Confusing (Completed)

A crossover between MCD and MyStreet. A lot less plot line driven than some of the others I've done. Prepare for Lizzie to earn the catchphrase 'My brain hurts.'
Yes, I use Lizzie. Again. Fite me.
I do not own any of the characters aside from Lizzie and maybe a few side ones I'll throw in. The rest belong to Aphmau.

Irene's Sister (Completed)

Centuries before the events of 'The Forgotten Relics', Lizzie is trapped in an eternal sleep in an ancient tomb- until a series of events leads Aphmau to her.

Disclaimer: Most of the characters don't belong to me, they belong to Aphmau (Jess)- except for a few OC's. None of the art is mine, it all belongs to the rightful owners. If I know the artist, it will be in the chapter.

A Christmas Wish | An Aphmau MCD and MyStreet Crossover

A sequel to The Forgotten Relics, following the events of Her Wish, with some fairly drastic changes (obviously). 

Months after the events at Starlight, and they're all still recovering. Many of the gang can't help but focus on the people they met there, the ones who helped them, Aphmau especially. After witnessing Katelyn's breakdown over Travis missing, she sets out on a quest to enlist Lizzie, Willow and Jasper to help get Travis home for Christmas, and in addition, perhaps let Lilith and Alina enjoy a Christmas with their mother.

None of the art belongs to me, I am nowhere near talented enough for that. Most of the characters belong to Aphmau (Jess).Updates every Friday.

Harry Potter and the Greek Gods (Ongoing)

This book is set during the Order of the Phoenix for the Harry Potter crew, and for the Percy Jackson gang it's set after Blood of Olympus, but before the Trials of Apollo. Kind of just after the first Magnus Chase book. (FYI Percy and Annabeth have already run into the Kane siblings, and Leo and Calypso are also back)

The only contact Harry has had with Dumbledore all summer, is a decrepit note reading 'Be kind to strangers'. Meanwhile, the seven plus Nico, Clarisse and Calypso receive a cryptic prophecy and set off to Hogwarts looking for the answer. With a visit from a few old  friends, and Annabeth's dear cousin, things are about to get interesting.

Cursed | Marauders Era (Ongoing)

All her life, Freya has believed that her mother was dead. That all she had left was her father and half-sister. Her first year of Hogwarts reveals hidden truths and an old family secret of a blood curse passed from mother to daughter. The fight has only just begun, for in order to live her life, she has to do the impossible.

Warning: Mild language use on occasion, and don't read if you're homophobic. Or just don't be homophobic. Your choice.

{Covered created using Canva & All Images belong to their rightful owners}

Aiyla | Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (On Hiatus Until the Release of Part 4)

Aiyla is a demoness, a princess of hell. She was Lucifer's first attempt of having a powerful child, born of him and Lilith. He was severely disappointed when she was the result. He outcast her to the ninth circle of hell, forcing her to work her way back to the top.
When he was forced into a flesh Acheron and her mother was crowned queen, she couldn't be happier. She had no idea how short a time that would last.

On Hiatus until Part 4 of CAOS is released.Disclaimer: I don't own CAOS, nor any images used.

{Cover created using Canva}