Chapter 3 - She's pathetic. Who does she think she is? She's not even pretty.

You read further then you began to panic. Someone took a video of what happened and posted it on YouTube for the whole world to see. You continued watching the video and the person had recorded the whole thing. How could someone do this? You run to your room, pick up your phone and quickly call Jongkook oppa.

“O…O…Oppa there are articles on us,” you say quickly.

You wait for his reply. He gives you an answer, “I don’t care if the world knows about our relationship. You’re my girlfriend and I have nothing to hide,” he says softly. You talk for hours and you both accept the fact that it now doesn’t matter if everyone knows. You’re scared when you hang up because you don’t know what fans will think of you. You decide to log on to Facebook to see if one of your best friends has uploaded any photos from her wedding at Jeju Island then you’re surprised. You have 588 new friend requests, 1900 new followers, 2888 notifications and new messages. You decide to go through the notifications when you see what people have commented on your photos.

“How could you date our oppa?” “You’re not even pretty.” “You’re really trashy.” “Nobody cares about you, give our oppa back.” “You’re ugly.” “You’re pathetic.” And the list continues on and on. Your eyes begin to swell up. How could anyone write that? Is it a crime to be in love with someone? You log off and sit there and think. *Vibrate * it’s your phone. You have work today at the YG entertainment building so you quickly shower, gets dressed then apply your makeup and leave.

You run outside in a rush and suddenly the front of your home is full of reporters and angry fans. You put on a pair of sunglasses and quickly walk to your car but then an angry fan pushes you causing you to fall. You sit there for 4 seconds in pain, with the flashes of all the cameras on you and you can feel blood dripping from your ankle. You can hear fans mumbling, “Look how pathetic she is.” “Who does she think she is?” “Pfft, she’s nothing but a bitch.” As you sit there in pain and feeling really embarrassed, you hear someone’s voice yell from a distance.

“MOVE!” his voice shouts. “How could you do this to my girlfriend?” he asks. You look up and it was Jongkook oppa. The fan quickly bows and apologizes to him over and over again. He ignores her and runs towards you, “Are you alright? Wait don’t move okay?” he says. He lifts you up in front of all the reporters and fans and walks straight to his car where he places you softly inside. You’re in pain and you feel like crying. How could that little high school girl push me? Who do I think I am? I am Kim Jong Kook’s girlfriend, that’s who I am. You say to yourself while trying to hold back your tears. Your oppa finally gets in the car and drives you to the doctor.

“Where are we going oppa? I am going to be late for work,” you say to him.

“You need to go to the doctor, your hurt. I’m worried about you,” he replies.

This is the first time in your life a boy has ever taken care of you. This is the first time someone has ever worried about you. This is the first time someone has ever protected you like this. You can’t help but be thankful for having such an amazing boyfriend. After visiting the doctors he drops you home to get some rest. He tells you that he has filming and he says he will call you later on. You quickly fall asleep. After about 3 hours then you suddenly wake up to a bang. You’re half asleep and you lie back down thinking it was the cat moving something. Once again you hear countless bangs like someone is in your home. You get up and walk to the kitchen and see that nobody is there. You walk into the living room and also see no-one. You check the spare room and see some of your things on the floor. You begin to feel suspicious. You move closer and scan the room. Who is in here? You ask yourself in fear. You open the cupboard door then you see 3 school girls standing there. You scream as loud as you can in fear.

** What will happen next? You will see in chapter 4.