Chapter 14 - Should I Hold Your Hand?

He grabs your arm and drags you back under the tree where he hugs you. He the whispers in your ears,

"I want you to be my girlfriend again."

You stand there in shock not knowing what to do. You pull away from his hug and look up to him. He is staring at you and waiting for an answer. You then reply,

"Oppa, let's date."
You can see his face change as he begins to smile. He replies with another hug. You love his hugs. His warm body pressed upon yours gives you butterflies. He hold your hand and walks you to the car. He had called his manager to drop his car off because it started to rain. You hop into the car and sit there in silence. He turns on some music and begins driving. You sit there glancing at him from the corner of your eye and then he turned and looked at you so you looked away.

You try not to smile but you can't help yourself. You stare down at his hands and you really want to hold his hand. You move your hand closer and just as you almost grab his hand, you hesitate and stay still. Your so close but your nervous. Suddenly you grab his hand. You put your fingers between his and look straight ahead. You feel a little bit embarrassed but then you feel his hand grin yours tighter. You turn to him and suddenly the car stops.

You look outside the window and you have arrived at a pretty restaurant. You let go of his hand and climb out of the car. You both enter the restaurant and sit down. He tells you to order what you want. You both order food and start eating. After you eat, he brings out a box. Your surprised and curious. What could it be? He gives you the box and says it's a present. You open the box and see that it's a hairpin. It's sooooooo beautiful.

*************************************************
Awwww how cute. He gave you a hairpin!
Please comment so I can read your opinions.
Thank you for reading. 💕