Chapter 6 - "You don't want me to get hurt? You kissing her hurt me the most."

You looked up again and suddenly see Yoon Eun Hye and Jongkook oppa kissing. Your heart begins to ache while your eyes begin to swell up with tears. Why is he kissing her? How could he do that to me? As you look away, you decide to walk outside. You turn back one last time and he stares up at you. You begin to cry. You quickly run outside and he chases you.

"Baby, It's not what you think. Please hear my explanation." he yells.

You continue to run and decide to ignore him. Not what it seems? You were smiling, laughing and talking with her. You kissed her and here you are trying to tell me that it is not what it seems. Do  I look like a fool to you? How dare you? -- All these thoughts were going through your mind. You arrived at home and sat in your room. You began to cry again. After an hour of sobbing, you fall asleep. An hour later your phone continues to ring. You check your phone and you have 34 missed calls from Jongkook oppa. You decide to ignore him. For the next 3 days, you don't answer his calls, you don't text him, you don't see him and your ignore him. You decided you would go to the hair salon to cut your hair and get a new look. 

"Hello. How would you want your hair to be styled or cut today?" a woman asked you,

You turned around and to my surprise it was Yoon Eun Hye. You body began getting hotter and hotter as you got angrier and angrier. 

"You bitch," you said.

"WHAT?" she yelled.

"Your a bitch." you replied.

She then grabbed your hair then started pulling. You quickly pulled hers and started kicking. After 30 seconds of pulling and screaming someone pulls you apart.

"STOP!" he yells.

It was Jongkook oppa. He looks at you and completely ignores Eun Hye. 

"Baby, please stop. I don't want you to get hurt." he says softly.

You look at him and all you feel is anger and hurt. You slap him. 

"You don't want me to get hurt? You kissing her hurt me the most." you replied as you walked out.

******************************************************

Wow, you had a fight with Eun Hye and you slapped Jongkook oppa! :O

See how this story will unfold in the next chapter <3

Comment and Vote please.