Chapter 10 - Lets Break Up

I saw a woman walking across the grass. She wore the same clothes as my girlfriend, the same hairstyle as her and the same backview as her. Suddenly the woman collapsed on to the grass. I ran towards her and it was my girlfirend. I shook her body a few times, but her eyes wouldn't open and there was no response. 

***No-ones POV***

Jongkook oppa lifted you up and yelled for someone to call the ambulance. The ambulance came in 5 minutes and both of you went to the hospital. When ariving, you went straight into the hospital room. After 30 minutes of waiting, the doctor came out and told Jongkook oppa that is was nothing but your body loosing too much energy from not eating properly. Oppa went in to see you. He sat next to your hospital bed and stared at yoiu. He removed the hair from your face and kissed your forehead. You opened your eyes and saw him. You looked at him and your eyes began to swell. 

"What is wrong baby?" he asked you.

"L-L-Lets .. breakup oppa" you replied.

He looked at you confused. "But you don't remember that we are dating?" he replied.

"I know through the photos that we were and now I think its best to break up." you replied.

Although it was really hard for you to say this, you couldn't help but feel sorry for him and you thought it was better to let him go instead of drag him along this journey with you. He looked at you and began to cry. He ld you hand and asked you if that was really what you wanted. You said yes. Although deep inside you didn't want to break up, you still said yes. Although your heart and mind both scream NO! You still said yes. He let go of your hand and said, "Fine." then left. You watched him walk out of the door and it hurt you that you couldn't remember things. For the next few days, you began to become more depressed. You didn't eat well, you isolated yourself from everyone else and you questioned the purpose of living. 

You decided that what was the point of living, when you cant remember anything? You have no idea how to do the things you used to know how to do and that's whent the thought of suicide came into your mind. You decided that tomorrow is going to be the day where you end this suffering. 

*** The next day ***

You woke up, brushed your hair for the last time, brushed your teeth for the last time, ate breakfast for the last time and wrote a suicide note. You walked towards the top of your apartment boucany and decided to text everyone.

To: Everyone

Thank you all for being there for me when I needed someone. Thank you for always helping me through life and I am truly sorry that I have been a burden to most of you. i love you all and I just want you all to know that I am ending my life so you can all live in happiness and not have to suffer because of me. I love you all.

From: You

You sent the message and began to cry. You looked down and it was so high. You thought many thoughts through your head and you felt very scared. You stood there, thinking and thinking of everything that has happened and then you took a step forward, closer and closer to the edge.

"This is the time, where I jump right?" you said to yourself.

You looked down and then ....

*********************************************************

Find out what happens in chapter 11 :D

Please comment, follow me and vote.

Thank you for supporting me guys, I love you all xo