Chapter 2 - I'm your Mr Capable

“O...O…Oppa? W… why did you do that?” you questioned.

“The truth is, I like you. Don’t you wake up and have a feeling of wanting to kiss a special someone; well I did so I took the opportunity.” He replied while blushing.

Who would ever believe that the manly Kim Jong Kook would fall for someone like me, you questioned yourself. Who could have thought the scary Mr Capable could have fallen weak in love with someone like you, you once again thought to yourself.

“I … I … I’ve been friends with you for 2 years. You basically know me from the inside out. You’re the only person that I submit to; you’re the only person that can make me weak. Your smile is captivating and you’re my type of girl. I know that sometimes I can be mean, but I only felt like that because I hated that you didn’t notice after all these years, how much I like you,” he says softly.

You look up at him and your eyes meet. You can hear how sincere he is and you can see how hard of an effort he has put in. Suddenly a flashback goes through your mind. You think back to all the things he’s done for you then you realize that each of them were different signs. The time on your birthday where he made you a cake and organized a surprise party, the time when he bought you flowers to karaoke then sang “Loveable” to you and kissed you on the forehead, the time he wrote you 50 cute quotes on sticky note pads and the time he took you to the movies and joked about wanting to date you. “How could I be so stupid?” you silently say to yourself. As you are slightly distracted by your own thoughts, you suddenly hear singing.

--- Singing ----

♪ Han Namja ga isseo, nol nomu saranghan. Han namja ga isseo, saranghae maldo motanun. Ni kyotae son nemilmyon kok daneul koriyae. Jashin boda akinun nol kajin, nega isseo. ♪

Translation: There’s one man, who loves you so much. There’s one man, who can’t even say I love you. By your side, I put my hand and at a path where you can reach me, I who cherishes you more than myself... I’m with you.” (Song: Han Namja – Kim Jongkook)

--- End of Singing ---

Your eyes begin to water as you think to yourself how hard that must have been for someone like him to confess his feelings. His voice was beautiful and for him to sing you a song … you were amazed.

“I want to be the only guy you can depend on. I want be your protector and your Mr Capable. I’ve liked you for years, and you didn’t notice until now paboya. Will you be my girlfriend?” oppa says to you.

You’re in shock and you have no idea what to say until you let go and finally everything in your heart was set free.

“Oppa, I will be your girlfriend … unless you agree to be my boyfriend?” you say confidently.

He grabs you then hugs you tightly and you stay hugging for a long time until you hear everyone in the café clapping. You’re so touched and your eyes begin to water. He tells you not to cry then slowly, he wipes your tears. You both decide to go home and he drops you off. As you arrive to your front gate, he opens the door for you then wishes you a goodnight. As he leaves, you smile and wave. You fall asleep with him in your thoughts. You wake up the next morning, have breakfast then you decide to turn on your laptop to read some articles then suddenly you fall in shock. You get up and read again then you sit there in silence.

“Confirmed: Kim Jong Kook is in a relationship,” The article says.

You read further then you began to panic. Someone took a video of what happened and posted it on YouTube for the whole world to see.

** Read how things will turn out in chapter 3.