Chapter 4 - Sasaeng's unleashed

You get up and walk to the kitchen and see that nobody is there. You walk into the living room and also see no-one. You check the spare room and see some of your things on the floor. You begin to feel suspicious. You move closer and scan the room. Who is in here? You ask yourself in fear. You open the cupboard door then you see 3 school girls standing there. You scream as loud as you can in fear.

"WHAT THE HELL?" you yell in panic.

:"WHY ARE YOU GIRLS IN MY HOUSE?" you yell at them.

You stand there feeling shocked, scared and frustrated. Why one earth are these girls going through all my stuff. Do they want money? my jewlery? what on earth do they want?

"Ahhh your the bitch who stole our Jongkook oppa right?" one of the girls said in a loud voice.

I was overcome with anger. How could these little girls think they have a chance with Jongkook oppa? Who do they think they are? 

"Ne. Your right. I am the bitch who is dating Jongkook oppa. Why do you care? Maybe you should all focus on damn school before you break into peoples homes and try to act like you know everything. I did not steal him, he chose me. Why? Maybe you should go bloody ask him." you shout angrily. 

As you walk towards youjr phone to call the police, suddenly you feel a hard hit on the back of your head. *Bang* You feel a sharp pain and your vision becomes blurry. You look around and here something ...

"Pffft. I hope she dies." one of the girls said as you collapsed to the floor. 

You lie there motionless and gasping for air until yoju hear the door open.

"Where is my girlfriend? OPPA IS HERE!" he says cutely.

It was Jongkook oppa. He enters the room and sees you lying there with blood over the floor. He starts to panic. He shakes your body and asks over and over again if you are alright. You try to answer him but the words dont seem to come out of your mind. His eyes are watery and you can't stand seeing him like that, but there is nothing you can do about it. He lifts you up and takes you to the car. He drives fastly to the hospital and takes you inside.

After a few stitches and a few hours of resting you finally wake up.

"Baby, who did this to you? Who was it? Please tell me!" Jongkook oppa begs you.

"Your fans." you quickly whisper to him.

The next morning your allowed to go home. You turn on the tv and there it is. News about you being hurt and everyone spreading rumours that aren't true. You tell the police everything that happened then they finally find the girls and arrest them. As you arrive home from the police station you heat thw door bell ring. You walk towards the door and look through the hole. Wow, a pretty girl is standing outside. You open the door and greet her.

"Hello *bows* I tried so hard to find this address. Is my Jongkook oppa home?" she says.

"Your Jongkook oppa? Excuse me but who are you? His sister? His cousin? A friend?" you ask curiously.

"No. I am his ex-girlfriend, his first love and his crush ... Yoon Eun Hye." she replies.

***********************************************************************

I am really really really sorry for the lateness. Please forgive me. *bows*

Please comment and vote for this.

-- Now that Yoon Eun Hye is in the picture, how will everything go? Find out in chapter 5.