Chapter 15 - BREAKING NEWS

After you eat, he brings out a box. Your surprised and curious. What could it be? He gives you the box and says it's a present. You open the box and see that it's a hairpin. It's sooooooo beautiful. You thank him then you both want to go see a movie. You walk towards the movies and enter. You both decide to watch a romantic movie. As the movies went on things became more awkward. Every time their was kiss scenes, you'd look away. After the movie ended, the both of you walked really slowly and both of you felt awkward. You get to the car and get in. You both sit in silence. Suddenly a flashlight goes off. You look up and it's a photographer. You quickly cover your face but then Jongkook oppa takes your hands away.

"Oppa what are you doing?" You say.
"There's no use in hiding. He already got a clear shot." He replies.

*next morning*
You wake up and turn on the TV. You see Jongkook oppa on the screen. He's having press conference. You sit down and watch. You have a feeling it's about you and him being together. As you continued watching suddenly your heart froze. Tears started to form in your eyes.

BREAKING NEWS! Singer Kim Jong Kook revealed to be in a relationship with
actress Yoon Eun Hye.

You sat there and waited for his reply. Why is he taking so long? It's not true oppa, right? You replay in your head suddenly he replied.

"Yes, that is true."
Your heart sank. You turned off the TV and begin to cry. How could he do that to you? How could he lead you on? How could he play with your emotions? What kind of guy would do that? You cried so much. You felt hurt. You felt betrayed. How could he act as if he liked you when he was dating someone else. You called him and he picked up. Before he could say anything you shouted at him.

"I hate you. Your in a relationship with Eun Hye? Don't talk to me ever gain." You hung up. You sat there crying and thinking for hours. You have never felt like this before. You decided that you would leave the city. Move to somewhere different and start life again. You packed your things and took only clothes and money. You decided to go to America to study and start life over. You booked a plane ticket for tomorrow. You wrote a note and left it on your door as you headed to a hotel to sleep for the night.

*****************************************************

Your going to America!
I wonder how things are going to unfold.
Please vote for my story and comment your opinions.
Thank you guys.