Chapter 8 - What I think about you

You feel pain that could not be described with words. You look up and see Jongkook oppa looking at you with tears in his eyes as he runs towards you. Your body and head is heavily bleeding and feels as if the bones in your body are shattered. You black out. 

**Jongkook oppas POV **

I was walking away. I felt bad that I hurt the person I love. I was disappointed in myself. How could I just shatter her heart like that? I met Yoon Eun Hye that day because I wanted to know how my family was. She lives next door to them and I hadn't seen them in a long time. She suddenly kissed me. I felt bad and I quickly pulled away, that's when I seen her staring at us. I didn't know what I should do because she looked so hurt.

**fast forward to current situation**

I continued to walk then I heard a car coming towards me. I stood there in utter shock and then suddenly somebody pushed me. I turned around and I saw my girlfriend lying on the floor. She pushed me out of the way so I wouldn't get hurt. I looked at her again and I saw that he body and hair were both bleeding. I began to cry. My baby, is lying there in pain and theres nothing I can do about it. The ambulance came and I carried her into the car. She lied on the stretcher and I couldn't help but cry. She looked so hurt and I couldn't handle things anymore. She was in hospital for 4 days without waking up. I visited her all day and everyday. I prayed to god for forgiveness and that he would keep her safe and alive.

On the 5th day of her in hospital, I began to walk the lonely halls of the hospital. I wondered around, looking for something to fill my empty soul. I looked into her room and she was moving. I quickly ran to her. Her eyes opened and she looked at me with strange eyes. 

"Who are you?" she questioned.

"I'm Jongkook oppa, your boyfriend?" I replied confused.

The doctors came in and said it was a miracle she woke up, but then they told me one of the most devastating things I could ever hear. My girlfriend had lost her memory. I was shattered. The doctors said it was best for me to leave her if I wasn't willing to put in the extra effort. I decided I would stay and help her because I love her. After 8 days in hospital, she was allowed to go home. She moved in with me because I felt the need to protect her. It was awkward at first because we were in love and although we argued, we could start new and fresh. One day she found a book that had all our past couple photos. She stared at them and began confused, She started to cry.

"It must be hard for you. We look so happy. Are you frustrated? I'm sorry if I am making anything hard for you."  she said while sobbing.

I hugged her and I told her everything will come back to normal if we wait. 

********************************************************************

Lost memory + his girlfriend crying = OMG I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM.

Please FOLLOW ME, Comment and Vote <3