Chapter 5 - Coffee Shop Kiss

"Hello *bows* I tried so hard to find this address. Is my Jongkook oppa home?" she says.

"Your Jongkook oppa? Excuse me but who are you? His sister? His cousin? A friend?" you ask curiously.

"No. I am his ex-girlfriend, his first love and his crush ... Yoon Eun Hye." she replies.

You stand there with your hand o your stomach as you begin to feel sick.

"Who are you though? Are you his maid?" she asks curiously.

"No. I am his girlfriend." you reply a bit pissed off.

She stands there in shock and looks up and down at you while glaring. "Your not as pretty as me, so you better watch out because I want Jongkook oppa back." she says while giving you the evils. She wallks away and gets into her car then drives off. Who does she think she is? Who does she think I am? How dare she the rude bitch. Your so mad that you decide to take a walk. You sit at the park and then your phone starts to beep.

To: You

Baby, I am going out with a friend. I will be home late.

From: Jongkook Oppa

You then reply a simple "ok." As you sit at the park, you begin thinking. Is this really what I want in a relationship? Is this really worth it? Your eyes start to water as you think about all the hate comments your getting from the netizens, all the hate from people you don't even know and just everything in general. Your so used to be unoticed, used to nobody caring about what you and used to always being free. Nowadays, you feel as if your trapped. You can't go out anymore with friends because everybody takes photos and stares because your going out with Jongkook oppa. You can't do the things you used to do.

You decide to go grab a warm cup of coffee to feel happier. As you walked towards the coffee shop, you saw a shop that was still open. It sold cute couple things and you went inside and decided to buy a couple ring for Jongkook oppa and yourself. You began to smile again. You walked towards the coffee shop and then you entered. You ordered what you wanted then you stood at the counter until you heard a familiar laughter. You turned around and saw Jongkook oppa laughing and drinking coffee with a girl. You get closer to see who it is, and it was Yoon Eun Hye. 

"Your coffee is ready. Miss? Your coffee is ready." a voice shouted,

You stand there feeling all sorts of emotions. How could this be? Why is he with her? Why does he look happy with her? You snap out of all the thinking and turn around then suddenly you here a loud crash. It was the waitress with your drink. You accidently knocked it off, onto the ground and you began to wipe it up while appologizing. You looked up again and suddenly see Yoon Eun Hye and Jongkook oppa kissing. Your heart begins to ache while your eyes begin to swell up with tears.

***************************************************************

Yoon Eun Hye is making her moves on Jongkook really fast?
Please wait for chapter 6 to see what happens.

Comment and vote please. xoxo