Chapter 11 - Memories

You looked down and then ....

"NOOOOOOOOO!" a voice shouted.

You turned around and it was Jongkook oppa. Your eyes both met. You both stared at each other for a few seconds. Both your eyes were filled with tears. Your heart was beating so loudly and you could see the pain in his eyes and you collapsed on the ground. Jongkook oppa ran towards you and lifted you up and began to cry. You could hear the hurt he was feeling by the way his voice shook. 

*** Jongkook POV ***

I had a business date with a friend of mine to talk about an upcoming album we were producing and writing then I felt hot and I wanted some fresh air. I decided to walk onto the roof top where I saw her. I saw my girl, she was standing on the edge and I could sense what was going to happen next. I quickly yelled and she turned around. Our eyes were glued on each other and my eyes suddenly filled with tears. My stomach was in knots and I could feel that my heart was hurting. the girl I loved so much must of been going through so much pain that she thought of giving up her life. She collapsed and I immediately ran towards her. I picked her up and started crying. I don't know what overcame me but something swept through my body that made me reassure myself, "she's going to be alright."

I stood there for while, staring at her beautiful face and I could see how pale she was getting. I called the ambulance and they arrived within 10 minutes. They picked her up and took her to the hospital. They told me that everything was going to be ok. I felt so happy. After about 3 days, she woke up. I held her hand and kissed her on the forehead.

*** Your POV ***

I opened my eyes and then I saw him. I saw the guy who I had seen in our photos. I saw the guy that must of meant the world to me. I looked down and I could feel his hand grasped with mine and then he kissed me on the forehead. I stared at him and I felt happiness. I suddenly remembered all the things he had done for me and I realized that I was slowly getting my memory back. I told him and he was shocked. We told a doctor and she said that the sudden shock must had triggered something in my brain. I couldn't recall all the memories but I could recall one. The time that Jongkook oppa took me to Namsan Tower. I was so happy that finally, my memories .. the thing I was desperate to find is slowly retuning back to me.

******************************************************

Thank you for waiting for so long for this update.