Chapter 1 - Oppa why did you do that?

“Hello?” a voice gently said.

“Hi Jongkook oppa, it me,” you answered.

It’s been awhile since you both have spoken because he is always busy with filming for Running Man. Jongkook oppa has been your best friend for almost 2 years and you can’t help but worry how he’s been.

“Oh! My dongsaeng, how have you been? I miss you,” he mumbles.

“What did you say oppa? I can’t hear you that well!” you reply in confusion.

“I said I MISS YOU!” he yells through the phone.

“Awwww how cute oppa. I miss you too!” you reply.

You hear his cute laugh and can’t help feeling a little bit shy. He’s cute when he is off screen. On Running Man he is always angry, he is manly and he seems scary. Off screen he is cute, caring and loveable. You continue talking on the phone with Jongkook oppa then you eventually agree to meet at SEOUL CAFÉ after his filming.

--- 3 hours later -----

“Oh! I think I should get ready now,” you say to yourself.

You can’t seem to find anything to wear and you’re going to be late if you don’t pick anything soon. You decide to wear a cute dress with some sneakers. You apply some make up on then you rush to the taxi that is waiting for you. After about 5 minutes, you arrive at the café. You look around and see that there are a lot of people there. You sit at a table and wait for about 3 minutes then Jongkook oppa arrives.

“My dongsaeng, I’m here!” he yells across the room.

You bow then all of a sudden he bends down. You look to see what he is doing and that’s when you realize that your shoe lace is undone. He ties them up for you really carefully then stands up. He’s so sweet and caring. You continue talking for hours and order food and countless cups of coffee. You both decide to play a game.

“Oppa, let’s play scissors paper rock!” you mention.

“Oh okay! Whoever loses does whatever the other person says okay?” he replies.

You begin to play. Scissors paper rock! Ahhh, oppa won first. He dares you to hug him for 3 seconds. Although you’re a bit embarrassed, you still complete it. You both start again. Scissors paper rock! This time, you win. You dare him to touch your nose with his nose. He begins to laugh and then he goes closer. He gets closer and closer and you can feel your heart beating faster and faster. He gets even closer to the point when you can feel his breath slowly brush past your face. He touches your nose then smiles. You play again, Scissors paper rock! You win again. You dare him to now lift you up and do 3 squats. You both laugh and he agrees to do it. He lifts you up and you can see almost everyone in the store looking at you both. He smiles then does 3 squats. 1, 2, 3 … I’m done. You can see the waiter coming with another cup of Iced Americano that you ordered. You play one last time, scissors paper rock! Jongkook oppa wins again. He dares you to eat from one side of a chocolate stick while he eats starting from the other side. You both begin, Jongkook oppa gets closer, eating away the chocolate stick. He’s almost up to your lips when suddenly the waitress trips over and bumps into him. Jongkook oppa’s head then moves forward causing both your lips to touch, For 2 seconds his lips are frozen onto yours. It felt like it was 2 days instead of 2 seconds. Jongkook quickly leans back and both of you are in shock.

“I’m really sorry!” the waitress frantically apologizes.

“It’s okay unnie. Don’t worry about it,” you reply with a smile.

You turn your head then suddenly Jongkook oppa leans in again and kisses you on the lips for the second time. You close your eyes then open them, you see that his eyes are closed and you begin to panic inside. He once again leans back.

“O..O…Oppa? W… why did you do that?” you questioned.

** See what Jongkook oppa’s reply is in the next chapter.