Dabi simply sighed, glaring his icy blue eyes at me.

"Fine. I won't take him. I'll just kill him." Dabi retorted with a smirk, sending a blue flame at Eijirou without warning.

"EIJIROU!!" I screamed over the roaring flame, quickly manipulating Dabi to feel an immense amount of pain.

I immediately looked over to Eijirou, ignoring Dabi's pained screams.

Eijirou quickly slid across the nearest desk, dodging the flame.

"Marg—I mean...uh, villain.....come with us!" Eijirou called out, holding his hand out for me to take.

I sighed, quickly shaking my head no to him. 

Technically, I was still under cover. If I didn't already blow my cover by saving Eijirou, I definitely would if I went with him.

I felt my own pain growing worse, from manipulating Dabi.

I slightly pulled back on my quirk, accidentally giving Dabi the opening he needed.

"MARGO!!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Dabi screamed out in fury, shooting a giant barrel of blue flames throughout the entire room.

Because he was in pain, his flames were completely out of control

I felt someone pull me into their arms, before a giant crash was heard.

Next thing I knew, we were flying through the sky, before we hit the outside, grassy floor.

I quickly looked up, realizing I was on Eijirou's chest.

"W-What the hell happened?!" I called out.

He looked at me, his eyes widening, before he quickly pulled a part of my mask back over my face.

It must have come off from Dabi's explosion.

"I saw that stitched guy creating a crazy flame. Everyone was already out the door, except you. I ran back, grabbed you, and jumped through the window with you." Eijirou explained, still holding his arms around me.

I realized he had activated his quirk to lighten our fall.

I quickly looked around, realizing we were alone.

Thank goodness. If Dabi saw this, he would probably kill me and Eijirou on the spot.

I quickly scrambled out of his arms, cringing slightly when I felt a stinging on both sides of my waist.

I looked down, seeing I was bleeding slightly.

Eijirou's eyes trailed down to my injury, guilt immediately covering his face.

"S-Shit, Margo. You're hurt. I had my arms wrapped around you, but I had to use my quirk to make sure we landed safely. I cut you accidentally." Eijirou muttered, trying to find something to clean my wounds with.

I looked at him in pure awe.

This guy just saved my life...yet he's apologizing for a few scratches he gave me, while doing it?

I quickly grabbed his wrist, pulling him into me.

He looked at me, eyes glazed over with panic and stress from the events that have been happening.

I pulled my mask up, exposing my mouth, before I quickly leaned in to kiss him.

He returned my kiss after a few moments, softly caressing both sides of my face.

It was a chaste kiss. A kiss of comfort, not very long...but something I think we both needed.

We both pulled away after a few moments, resting our foreheads to each other tiredly.

"You shouldn't have tried to fight for me like that. I appreciate it, but you should have just let me go with the stitched guy. I can handle myself, you know." Eijirou mumbled softly, pulling my mask back over my mouth.

I shook my head, not wanting him to continue

"No. I can't let that happen. Eijirou, I don't have any power there. I don't know what they would do to you if they got ahold of you. Torture you, turn you into a Nomu, I don't even want to think about the possibilities. I just hope they aren't able to catch any of the other students." I sighed, looking at the time on my watch.

He looked at me, his jaw tensing in stress.

"Margo. I'm worried for you, after what you did for me in there. Just pretend you captured me and take me back with you. I...I don't want anything to happen to you." Eijirou whispered, gently placing his hands on my shoulders.

He had a desperate, pleading look in his eyes. He seriously wanted me to take him.

But I would never forgive myself if something happened to him.

I sighed softly, taking his hands in mine.

"It would only make things worse if you go. Just stay here. Please, Eijirou. Stay hidden. Besides, the devices Aizawa gave me aren't getting reception. I need someone to tell him I didn't betray the heroes. You're the only one who knows my situation." I explained, caressing his knuckle with my thumb.

Eijirou looked unconvinced still.

"Margo. I just—"

"Kacchan. Kacchan, if you're out there, stay hidden from the enemy." Mandalay relayed for everyone, telepathically.

Shit. Are you serious right now?

"Bakugou?!" Eijirou called out in panic.

"Which way did he go? Do you know?!" I exclaimed to Eijirou, desperately trying to get Bakugou's location.

"No! I don't know! I was in remedial class with Aizawa. Let's go look!" He called out, already starting to run off.

"W-Wait!! Please just stay hidden!" I called out desperately, quickly grabbing his wrist.

Eijirou turned around now, looking at me.

"Margo, I can't just leave Bakugou there to get taken. I'm going." He stated firmly, crossing his arms.

We glared at each other, trying to make the other back down.

After a few moments, I groaned in annoyance, starting to run towards the forest.

"Fine. Just don't get yourself killed." I called out in slight irritation.

Eijirou simply grinned slyly, running next to me.

"Come on, Margo. I wouldn't dream of it." He smirked.