Chapter 7: Mysterious Savior

Here is chapter 7, I don't get as much of a response on my other 2, non 'Blurry' related stories, so I don't know if you guys like them.

Please, Please, Please Comment & Vote so I know what you guys think.

I know this is a somewhat depressing story, but it does get better & is truly a love story & a story about finding your inner self & strength. & believe me, there are a few surprises ahead!!

There is nothing too bad in this chap anyway :)

Enjoy...

****************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 7: Mysterious Savior

We drove in silence. It was not completely uncomfortable, but not exactly comfortable either. It had been years, two years in fact, since I had been alone with a man that wasn’t my brother, Carl, Chester, or even Dr. Gabe. I had plenty of chances, I just had no desire.

I was filthy, used, and broken. Who would want to be near me, let alone be with me? The only sick fuckers who wanted me were my pervert father and Chester, who was equally perverted and physically scarring.

What did he want from me? Why was he doing this, being so nice to me? He must want to hurt me too. Surely I was no good for anyone or anything. I stopped believing I was worth something the day that Tristan died. It was the worst day of my life, and I wished I had died myself that day. I wasn’t worth it. Why did people like Gabe, Mr. Stalker and now mystery man even waste the effort? Surely they had missed the memo that I was nothing.

I hadn’t realized that we had stopped moving until my door was opened and I was gently grabbed by the arm and lifted out of the car. My tears had slowed but not stopped completely. He made no attempt to say anything, which neither made me happy nor upset, it was just whatever it was. I wasn’t certain.

He pulled me gently toward the huge house, more like mansion. It was not like a normal Hollywood home. It had a dark mysterious quality which I should have expected from someone such as mystery man. I wasn’t afraid though, I was unaffected, numb. My mind was in a different place, a cage of misery and pain. This was something I was sure I would never escape, unless I could get some help… possibly from him.

We entered the eerily quiet home and he led me up the stairs and down the hall. When he opened the door to the second room on the left, I was taken aback. The room was beautiful, fit for a queen, which was something that I was not.

It was a calming light blue color with a large, queen sized bed, a sofa, TV and desk. There were two doors, which I assumed were a closet and perhaps a private bathroom. There was also a balcony with French doors.

I was so undeserving of this kind of treatment. What did he want from me? Did he think that by bringing me here I would sleep with him? That was something that would never happen. I wasn’t worth it, even if he thought I was. He stopped in front of the bed and I laid my bag down on it. What was there to say? I had to say something but I was very nervous. I bit my lip, which hurt because it was split by my bastard father.

Feeling my pain, he reached up and stroked my cheek and split lip. It was an oddly comforting feeling, one I pushed away immediately. I didn’t deserve comfort, nor did I deserve such pampering. I was a used up, broken mess who deserved nothing less than what she got every day, a swift beating.

“Thanks for coming to get me but it wasn’t necessary.” I said as I turned away, putting some space between me and mystery man. The tears had finally stopped and for that I was grateful.