My Shadowed Life Series: Book 2, Wishing Sequel description

A sequel to Wishing will be written in the new year after I wrap up a few other projects. here is the name and a breif description... please leave me some comments & let me know what you think :)

Discovering My Elusive Past and Living in a Complicated Future

By Crissy Calabria

Preface

Trinity Soteris has returned to life as a 16 year old girl. So much about the future she dreams of every night is confusing and uncertain, yet in her heart she feels the circumstances of her life seem oddly familiar.

She feels as though she has a hidden past, something her mind is desperately trying to remember. New friendships overwhelm her with curiosity and magnetism, while old ones defy her logic and leave her with questions and ominously memorable feelings.

With her mother Silvia and brother Tristan by her side, she will embark on a treacherous journey. Many twists and turns await her as she struggles to uncover an elusive past that she believes only happened in her dreams. Join Trinity on her journey of discovery as she delves into the complicated future that shadows her life with uncertainty and surprise.  

*******************************

keep an eye open for the prlogue coming soon :)

🎉 You've finished reading Wishing I Could Save Myself from a Life I Despise: My Shadowed Life Series 🎉