"Mo! Mo!". Mono jumped on Yoongi'd face. "Damn it! Get off me!". Yoongi yelled and I ran. "JIMIN!!!".

"Why is there two damn designs in here?"

"Why is there two damn designs in here?". I asked. "Cause Jin said it was necessary". I turned seeing Li-Ho next to me. "You look cool with red hair... I should dye my hair that color". Li-Ho chuckled. "This why I told y'all to come to me so Jin wouldn't do this". My dad says walking in. "Dad!". I ran and gave him a hug. "You out here fucking my son Sinho?".

"What!?! No!". My dad yelled. "That's not what this looks like". Li-Ho scoffs. "Get off me!". My dad shoved me away. "Where's my son you perv?". My dad asked. "My son ain't no perv... We are inventers, right son?". Li-Ho pats my back. "You two are supposed to be the strongest old people out there and yet...". I sighed. "This is disappointing". I groaned.

"Old!?!". They yelled. "Teach your son some manners Li". My dad said. "And let this world chow and spit my son out? Fuck you". Li-Ho huffed. "Oh? Jimin there you are... Here try this". Namjoon says. "Jimin!?!". The dads yelled. "Did you make this?". I gagged seeing the green and black cookie in front of me. "I did!". Namjoon says proudly.

"Umm...". I gulped. "Get that away from him!". Hoseok smacked the cookie out Namjoon's hand. "There's a chemical level cookie up in here and y'all will shit coal if you eat them". Caesar said. "Damn... Who let you in the kitchen?". Li-Ho asked. "I wanted to help". Namjoon played with his fingers. "Where is he!?!". Jin yelled.

"Time to flee". Namjoon says and got grabbed by my dad. "Where do you think your going?". My dad asked. "Shit, he's just a kid Sinho, why you wanna kill him for?". Li-Ho says already eating popcorn. "Nam... Joon...". Jin walked in with a knife. "I just wanted to help!". Namjoon yelled. "I told you NOT to go in my fucking kitchen alone!". Jin smiled sickly.

"I-I wasn't alone! Taehyung was with me!". Namjoon said and Taehyung walked out the room, but Yoongi bumped into him. "God... Fuck you Jimin!". Taehyung yelled and Yoongi looked at him darkly. "I could have killed you in my room... Just wanted to say that". Yoongi said. "Yo-Yoongi?". Taehyung said.

Jin was already behind Taehyung heavily breathing. "Tae...". Jin whispered in Taehyung's ear and he whimpered. "Kookie!". Taehyung yelled. "Every man for themselves". Jungkook said. "I love you though". Jungkook blew Taehyung a kiss and was shoved to the ground. "Sup baby bitch". Taemin laughed. "Tae!". I ran to him.

"Jimin?". Taemin looked at me then glared at Yoongi. "The fuck did you do to my cousin perv?". Taemin glared. "I didn't do anything!". Yoongi shouted. "You're really gonna argue with him?". Kei asked and Yoongi sighed. "Taemin's already causing trouble?". Jennie says walking in with her arm around Lisa's waist. "I make trouble look good". Taemin huffed.

"Tae please...". Kei groaned. "You better have my back or I'll won't be on mines tonight". Taemin sassed. "I'm sorry". Kei says quickly. "Is it to late to leave?". I saw Koru and Felicity and smiled. "Koko! City!". I yelled. "Jimin! My baby!". Felicity ran and hugged me tightly. "Happy Halloween boo!". Felicity said. "Happy Halloween hun!".

Felicity and I are best friends. I took her from Yoongi but he didn't mind. In fact he became bestest with Lisa. They like causing chaos and problems together. "Yoongi... You look like a bitch". Lisa laughed. "Hey!". I yelled. "I know". Yoongi replied and I hissed at him. "Where the food at?". Caesar asked and Hoseok glared at him.

"What? I can't eat?". Caesar questioned. "No one eats or gets any candy til someone's finds the black pumpkin I hid". Jin says and everyone starts protesting. "Hell no, babe get my coat, I didn't come here to starve". Taemin said. "This?". I held up the pumpkin. "Ho-how did...". Jin looked at me stunned. "Way to go Jimin!". Caesar cheered.

"It took me two days to hide that!". Jin yelled. "Try better next year". I giggled and tossed the pumpkin at him. I cheated. I told Mono to find it, and it cost me was a whole cherry pie. "This children is delicious!". We all turned to Caesar in horror. "This motherfucker is eating children... This world". Li-Ho shook his head. "Chicken! I meant chicken!". Caesar corrected his self.

"Its too late, I will never see you as a person again... You disgust me". Li-Ho said. Yoongi dragged me out the room while people were yelling at Caesar and calling him a child eater. Not a cannibal, a child eater. "Where are w... Mmm!". Yoongi kissed me. "Yoon...". Yoongi puts his hand up my shirt. "Wh-what are you...". "You're a virgin".

"What?". I said confused. "In my body, you're a virgin... That's fucking hot". Yoongi says and kissed my neck. "H-hey... stop". I said trying to push him away. I switched us back and Yoongi smiled. "Thanks". Yoongi chuckled and walked away. "Yo-you dick!". I shouted.

"Enjoy your Halloween with your boner Jimin!".