Roses! 🌹

(Stray kids biases are Lee Know and I.N)

First of... I purple fluff you all! 😍💜 and to my new followers, my name is Kym. Nice to meet you all!

Thank you all for reading this book. It means ALOT to me! I'm actually sad that is book is finished but I'll move on lol. Anyway, I want to say a few things.

*clears throat*

The first is about my new book, Lost Lover. Since I was so busy getting my ass whop by life and my job, I haven't finished many chapters 🙊. I wanted to have at least 30 chapters done but sadly, I don't and I'm pissed off that I don't. So until I do... It won't be released til Saturday (I'm east coast).

I am SO sorry! 🙏 I will write finish it as quickly as I can, so don't worry. Please don't rush me because I will curse you out 😘.

Second, in case you all forgot the book order in which books will be out here's the list...

*Mine*
*The sweet meets a psycho*
*The Angelic wolf*
*Sweet & Insane*
*The Vampire and the mistress*
( This book also had a lot of votes but I forgot about it 😫)

If you want to be in any of my books, message me or or since a lot of people asked me...

I got Instagram.

I'm rosetheek since rosethek was taken. *insert crying noises*. I'm so slow lol. And since my brain wants to be mean to me, I have new book ideas. All Yoonmin because yes.

Our true ending

The annoying sugar daddy

Second chance

Our love calls

In love with my shadow

Hitman student

Mr. Wolf

I *sighs*. Anywho... A super BIG shout out to Shimmy_Yoonmin she was Felicity in the book. 😊👏👏👏💜. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 😊

Bye bye! Til next time! 😘