90

Yoongi's POV

"Your a Chy?". I asked because I was so confused. "A Chy? I'm the Chy, I'm the original one". Morton says laughing. "Your the first one...". I backed up to go to the door but it slammed shut. "I was talking to you, Yoongi". Morton smiles. "Take a seat".

I was strap to a chair while Morton pours his self another drink. I gave Morton a look of hate but he shrugs. "Since your just a copy of me... I could easily kill you but where's the fun in that". Morton sat right in front of me. "I don't like the fact that you used me to get to Jimin". I glared at him. "I don't like the fact that you thought I wanted you". Morton hissed.

"So Yoongi". Morton looks at me smiling. "Do you know what a Chy actually is?". He asked. "No I don't". I said honestly. "Such a honest young man". Morton laughs. "Us Chys were some of the first magic beings ever created, known to have magic beyond belief and more powerful then others can even imagine". Morton said.

"Wait... So I'm that powerful?". I asked. Morton looks me up and down and starts laughing. "You!?! Powerful? No, I was talking about me". Morton said. I bit my lip pissed. "I was supposed to be the only living Chy but you came out of nowhere". Morton hissed. "There's only suppose to one Chy once every mix moon and when I found out about you, I was pissed".

"The hell is a mix moon?". I raise my brow. "You went to BH academy and for what?". Morton sighs. "The mix moon is where the blood moon and blue moon collude and no it doesn't make purple, one half of the moon is blood red and the other side is blue". Morton says pouring another drink.

"Jin at least should have knew better, you didn't even know what you were but then there's Jimin...". Morton lets out a sigh that sounded a little to sexual to me. "Jimin was getting stronger every time he uses he powers... You know what he is right?". Morton asked me and I nodded. "Exactly! He's SO unique". Morton chuckled.

"Why do you want Jimin anyway?". I asked knowing that I wasn't going to let that happen. "Easy my dear boy". Morton gets up and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Jimin is the Auja Angel and the Iva right?". Morton says. "Do you know how strong a child will be if the parents were both a Chy and the two majestic ones?".

I looked at him in complete horror. "You...". "Its not that hard to piece together". Morton rolled his eyes. "I will wait till he turns eighteen, do I spell to so I can get him pregnant, the fun part and then boom the strongest being on the planet will be born". Morton laughs like a manic. "You will not fucking touch him!!!". I yelled.

 I yelled

"I will not let yo...". Morton slapped me into a wall before I could finish. "I don't need your will to do anything". Morton scoffed. "Now, be a good boy, I need to go to my future wife". Morton walks to the door and I couldn't stop him. I got confused when he stops in front of a frozen Jungkook. "Your the asshole who broke his beautiful heart".

Morton looks Jungkook up and down then clicks his tongue. "Let me see". Morton used his cane to tip Jungkook over and he fell into pieces.

"Jungkook!". I yelled. Morton glanced at me. "Well.. This has been fun Yoongi". Morton smiles at me. "And thank you for all your very hard work, you saved me ALOT of time". Morton bows.

I tried to get up but Morton eyes turned yellow and I couldn't move. "I really can't have you getting in the way, your alive as a thanks". Morton said.

"Sleep Yoongi".