64

Yoongi's POV

If someone was to ask me how I was feeling, I would say over the moon. "I hate ties". I was aggressively trying to do this tie but I was getting angry. "Loop it Yoongi damn".

I looked at Hoseok and hissed. "I'm just trying to help you". Hoseok said. "Just tell Namjoon to distract Jin so I can sneak Jimin out". I said. "Don't have to worry about that". Hoseok snickers. "Jin probably can't even move right now". Hoseok laughed. "Ok? How do I look?".

 "Ok? How do I look?"

"You look nice". Hoseok replied. "Not good enough". I started to take off my jacket. "Get out, your making him wait for you". Hoseok pushed me out my room. "He...". *slam!*. "Fucker". I clicked my teeth and took a very deep breath. "Ok, you got this". I patted my cheeks and went to Jimin's room.

When I went to Jimin's door, I froze. "Shit". I already felt myself sweating. "Your a man Yoongi, bulk up". I closed my eyes and knocked on the door. "Umm... Jimin? You up?". I said. "Yoongi?". I tensed up hearing Jimin behind me.

 I tensed up hearing Jimin behind me

"He's so fucking cute!". I started fanboying on the inside. "You look nice". Jimin smiled at me. "Fuck!". I cleared my throat. "Thank you, you look... Wow". I just died a little on the inside. "I'll take that". Jimin giggled. "So... where are we going?". Jimin asked. "Wait, you actually agreed to go on a date with me?". I said stunned.

Jimin looked at me like I was stupid. "I'm dressed right? Now don't waste my time, I'm hungry and its late". Jimin said. "Ri-right". I extended my arm to him. "Then are you ready?". I asked. "Ready!". Jimin exclaimed and took my arm. "Good".