103

Yoongi's POV

(For the next few chapters)

"I want to kill someone". I blurted out and everyone looked at me. "What's the problem?". I asked. "What in the name of Lucifer is wrong with you?". Caesar asked. "I don't know, maybe because THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS MISSING!!!". I screamed.

They all looked at the ground except for Hoseok. "Lucifer? Really?". Hoseok glared at Caesar. "What?". Caesar blinks and Hoseok sighs. "One problem at a time please". Jungkook said. "Yeah, like the fact that there's nothing over there". TaeHyung says looking at the empty table behind us.

"Y'all really don't see him?". Jennie asked. "See who?". Koru said. "This girl is crazy". Felicity whispered to me. "I see him! Come here cutie!". Jin squeals and I see Mono fly over to him. "Who's a cute little baby? You are! Yes you are!". Jin said playing with Mono's belly making him laugh.

I laughed seeing Jin play with him but everyone else thought Jin was crazy. "Like I told Jimin before, he isn't safe here". Taemin said. "Umm... Babe? You good?". Namjoon asked no longer sitting next to Jin. "Oh my god!". Jennie sighs and snaps her fingers.

 Jennie sighs and snaps her fingers

"Mo?". Mono looks around. "Can y'all se...". "OH MY GOD!". Hoseok yelled. "He's SO cute!". Felicity squeals. "Give him to me Jin". Taemin demands. "Aww! He's so little!". TaeHyung said. "Yoongi". I looked over at Namjoon. "You saw him?". He asked. "Duh, maybe he just doesn't like the rest of you". I laughed.

"Well... Not like, he was just scared". Jennie says. "However... He hates you two". She points at TaeHyung and Jungkook. "Why? We didn't do anything to the little cutie". TaeHyung pouted and I bit my lip. 'You did something to Jimin, you bitch ass t...'. 'Yoongi... No'. I turned to Felicity in shock but she smiles at me.

"You... You fucking scare me". I told her. "You said that already". She giggles. "Silence!". Jennie shouted. "That little bundle of cuteness can tell us what happen when Jimin was kidnapped". She said. "You can understand him?". I asked. "Yes". Jennie grinned. "Let's ask then". Jin puts Mono down on the table.

"You were with Jimin yesterday right?". Jin asked and Mono nodded. "Can you tell us what happened?". Jin said and Mono nodded again.

"Mo... mo mo mo momo mo momomo mo mo... Mo! Mo momo momo momo mo momomo mo mo mono mo mo momo! Mo, momo mo mo mo! Momomo mo mo".

Silence

We all looked at Jennie but she looked pale. "So... What he say?". I asked. "I don't know". Jennie says without blinking. "You said you could understand him?!?". Taemin yelled. "I swear to god I thought he could speak English". Jennie replied. "If he spoke English then we wouldn't need you?!?". Jin shouted then everyone started yelling.

"Great...". I sighed.