19

Jimin's POV

"Oh... my... GOD!!!". I screamed from the top of my lungs. "What is this?!?". I tried rubbing off the tattoo thinking it was a joke but it wasn't. "This... this is so cruel". I dropped to my knees. "Jimin!!! Open the door! Are you hurt!". Jin's loud voice made me laugh.

I opened the door and Jin immediately threw his arms around me. "What happen? Did you fall? Did your pain come back? Do I have to take you to the hospital?". Jin asked me questions left and right. "Jin". I giggled. "I'm fine, that pain was a new tattoo". I told him. "They hurt you that bad?". Jin asked. "Not that much, that's what weird about it". I said. Jin looks at me and pulls me back to my bed.

"Hey! I said I'm fine! I need answers about this tattoo". I said. Jin pushed me on the bed and tucks me in. "Your not going anywhere". Jin replied. "I need t...". "Your not going anywhere". Jin says darkly making me shut up. "You are to stay here and rest, do I make myself clear?". Jin stares at me. "Yes Hyung". I pouted and Jin pinched my cheeks.

"Good Angel, I'll have Namjoon watch over Yoongi til I say you can leave". Jin kissed my head and left. "He went straight up mom mode for no reason". I sat up and touched my chest again. "Fuck does this mean anyway? And why the hell is it on my chest?". I thought to myself. "Jimin? You still up?". I smiled hearing Hoseok's voice at the door. "I'm up Hyung, come in".

 "I'm up Hyung, come in"

"How you feeling?". Was the first thing Hoseok asked. "I'm fine". I replied. "Are you sure? Jin was about to kill everyone in here when you collapsed, he didn't even want Namjoon near him". Hoseok says sitting on my bed. "Really, I'm fine". I said. "What happen? Jin won't tell us anything". Hoseok asked.

Jin is the only one that can see and knows about my tattoos. I thought it was because we were related but I know its something else. "Lack of sleep". I shrugged. "I told you to stop reading so late at night, its not good for you". Hoseok said. "Its good for my brain and I like reading". I laughed but Hoseok didn't. "Fine... I won't read so late at night". I whined.

"Promise?". Hoseok stuck out his pinky and I took it with my little ass pinky. "I promise". I grinned. "Your hands are SO cute!". Hoseok started to play with my hands and I whined. "Leave me alone!". I yelled. "Jin! Hoseok is bothering me!". I shouted. Jin was already by my door fuming. "Get the fuck out before I take out your ribcage". Jin said in a satanic voice.

"Leaving!". Hoseok says and ran past Jin quickly. "Now then". Jin smiles and placed some tea and soup near me. "Eat up and sleep, ok?". Jin patted me on my head. "Ok". I said. "Good night Jimin". Jin smiles. "Its four in the after...". "I said good night!". Jin yelled. "Good night Hyung!". I couldn't control my scared voice.

"Night Angel!". Jin kissed my cheek and leaves. I shivered and ate my soup... Which tasted weird. "He drugged me so I could sleep?". I said and put the soup down.

"Yup". After that I was in deep slumber.