34

Jimin's POV

All I did was blink at my brother. "The- there's no way". I stuttered. "Well... care to explain how he started a fire only YOU can do". Jin said. "I-I". I went quiet. "How can there be two though? I mean he is the "you know what", so...". I said. "So that's why you went to him when he called you". Jin said. "You two are adorable!". Jin squealed.

"Yo-you". I sighed. "You won't say that if you knew". I sing. "Knew what?". Jin tilts his head. "That new tattoo I got was because of him". I told him. "Aww!". Jin bounced in his chair. "Oh? So you like it?". I hummed. "That is the cutest thing ever!". Jin yells happily. "Hmm... Just remember you said it was cute". I took off my shirt and showed Jin my tattoo. "Cute right?".

I saw Jin go red in anger. "Why the fuck is that on your chest?". Jin asked darkly. "I thought it you liked it?". I said cutely. "Get that shit off your chest NOW!". Jin shouted. "You do know I can't right?". I laughed. "Fine! Then I will kill him!". Jin was gone in a blink of a eye. "Shit Jin!". I ran after my brother. "Why the hell am I running?". I poof in Yoongi's room.

I saw Jin holding a axe over his head leaning over Yoongi and I stopped him. Yes, I'm stronger then my brother. "Damn it Jimin! Release me!". Jin yelled. "No". I replied. I told Namjoon to come in the room and he did. "Jin". Namjoon says darkly. Jin's shoulder twitched and I laughed. "Namjoon, stay out of this". Jin said.

"I'm the one who controls you Jin, remember that". Namjoon smirks. "Get over here". Namjoon says in a powerful voice. I knew he just used his ability on him and I laughed even harder. Jin gulped and stomped his way over to Namjoon. "Bitch". Jin says looking at me. "Love you bro". I blew him a kiss.

Jin started mumbling some words when Namjoon drags him out the room. Then Jin yelled something that stopped everything.

"Enjoy school tomorrow Jimin!".