44

Yoongi's POV

I ran around the big ass house looking for Namjoon or Jin because I am not going to school on Sunday. I saw Namjoon leaving and I quickly chase after him.

"Namjoon!!!". I screamed and he looks at me. "Hello Yoongi, how you.... Hahahahaha!". Namjoon suddenly starts laughing. "You did that didn't you?". I grumbled. "The Sunday school thing? No, Jin did". Namjoon said. "Why?!?". I yelled. "You skipped school on Friday so Jin came up with a plan for all students that likes to skip on Friday... This is basically your fault".

I wanted to die at right now. "So... All those kids that like to skip classes are stuck now and its all thanks to you, bye now!". Namjoon got in his car and drove away. "Damn you Jin!!!". I yelled. "I'm damn with my good looks". I didn't even turn around. "Morning Hy...". "Get dress and get the fuck out". Jin orders and I ran back to my room.

 Jin orders and I ran back to my room

I stood right in front of the building not trying to go in. "Your here too". Felicity made her way to my side. "Sadly". I mumbled. "Who's idea was it to give us Sunday school? This is bullshit!". Felicity yelled and I laughed. "Tell me about it". I groaned. "Why are you here? I thought you were a good student". I look at her.

"I am no where near a good student". Felicity giggles. "Well... I'm good in class, not good to students and my dad owns the academy, he noticed that I've been skipping and force me to come here". Felicity stomped her feet. "And Caesar?". I asked. "Banned from campus till further notice". Felicity said. "Good". I said. "He's our friend!". Felicity yelled. "He's a pedophile".

"Yo-your unbelievable". Felicity says and leaves me. "I'm right!". I yelled chasing after her.

We were in class till four in the afternoon and I notice Jimin wasn't in any of the classes. "Where's the new kid? He also skipped on Friday". Felicity asked packing up. "I don't know". I told her. "You know what I just realized". Felicity turns to me. "What?". I said. "Tomorrow is Monday". She replied and the whole class groaned.

Everyone was leaving but I wanted to use the bathroom. "Yoongi". Someone called me and I looked all around but didn't see anything. "Want to know who you really are?". The voice says. "Go to the library". The voice said. "Nope, fuck you, I want to go home and sleep, I stayed here long enough, I don't believe in libraries, that sounds like ALOT of work that I don't have time for".

The next thing I know, I was in the library. "Fantastic! Like I want to be here!". I shouted. "Shh". I see a boy looking at me. "Do something". I smirked and the boy ran away. "Bitch". I said. "This way Yoongi". The voice says. "This right here is kidnapping, I will have your ass". I told the voice.

"Your a rude one... But nevertheless, he told me to help you". Said the voice. "He? Who's he?". I asked. "Take this book and learn everything child". A book floats to me and landed in my hands. "The Iva and the Aula Angel?". I said and read the author's name.

"Dad?".