68

Jimin's POV

"YOU WHAT?!?". I screamed. "Jungkook! how can you lose him?!?". I shouted. "He lost Yoongi?". I heard Jin's sinister voice said from behind me. I looked at him to hush him then started to talk to Jungkook again. "What happen?". I asked. "Its a long story". Jungkook replied.

"Save the damn long story and tell me where you are!". I yelled. "I'm at BG's". Jungkook said and I hung up. "Where am I taking you?". Jin asked. "BG's". I answered. "Got it, let's go". Jin says and we ran out the house.

 Jin says and we ran out the house

We saw Jungkook holding a ice pack on his face and Jin and I started to panic. "Jungkook!". Jin ran over to him but I was feeling a strong aura in the air. "Jin... You sense that?". I asked and Jin looks at Jungkook. "You were jumped and they got Yoongi". Jin said. "Jim...". "That's not what happen". Jungkook said.

"I don't care what happen! How long has Yoongi been gone!?!". I shouted. "Not long". Jungkook replied. "Not long isn't a time!!!". I shouted. "Jimin, relax". Jin says calmly. "How can I relax!?! Yoongi is...". "Jimin...". Jin said and went quiet.  "I will take Jungkook home and asked for the details and you go found Yoongi". Jin said. "Ok". I nodded and ran out the restaurant.

"Mono, I know your in my pocket". I said and Mono poked out his little head. "I need you to help me look for Yoongi". I asked and Mono smiled at me. "Mo! mo!". Mono jumps out my pocket and flew off. "Now to find this idiot". I sighed and started running.

I was looking for Yoongi for three hours and I couldn't find him. I couldn't even sense his power and that scared the hell out of me. Mono landed on my shoulder with a pouty face. "I'm guessing you didn't find him either". I said and Mono shook his head. "Thanks anyway Mono, you can go home, there's cherries waiting for you". I said but Mono didn't move.

"I'll be fine, I promise". I smiled and Mono flew off sadly. "Where are you Yoongi?". I said weakly. This damn idiot is worrying me more then I want to be. "Please give me something Yoongi, please". I prayed in silence. "SON OF A BITCH ASS WHORE! THAT SHIT WAS PAINFUL!!!". 'Oh thank god'. I giggled and went to the very loud baby.

 I giggled and went to the very loud baby

"Who the fuck plants cactuses in a public park?!?". I saw Yoongi pulling out a small cactus from his leg and I ran to him. "Yoongi!". I called out and he looks at me. "Jim...". I slapped him. "Ooh, kinky". Yoongi said. "You can't just run off like that! People are looking for you! Do yo...". He kissed me. "Sorry... You don't have to cry". Yoongi said.

"Cry? I'm not crying". I said and Yoongi wipes under my eyes. "So I'm guessing this is sweat". Yoongi says. 'Shit'. I started wiping my tears away. "I'm sorry Jimin". Yoongi says again. "Whatever". I looked away. "Let's just go ok... and please don't do this again". I looked down. Yoongi lifted up my head with his finger.

"I swear to you, I won't". Yoongi says looking in my eyes. "Jackass". I mumbled. "I know". Yoongi wrapped his arms around my waist. "Making me worry". I said. "I'm sorry". Yoongi pulled me close to him. "Your so me...". Yoongi kissed me again and I kissed back. "Your adorable". Yoongi said. "Can we just go home now?". I tried moving away from him but he was still holding me.

"Yoongi?". I look at him. "Question, if I may ask". Yoongi said. "Asked away". I laughed. "Will you be my boyfriend?". Yoongi asked.

"Of course I will".