86

Jimin's POV

"Mono, I take back EVERYTHING I said yesterday about Yoongi being a good? Great... whatever I called him!". I shouted in my pillow. I had a nice dream last night just to wake up to no door. "How can he do this to me!?! I beat his ass did it the first time too!". I yelled. "Easy there little kitty, no need to rip the furniture".

 "Easy there little kitty, no need to rip the furniture"

      (He's so damn cute like ugh! 😫)

"Brother in law". I giggled. "What?". "What". I blink at him. "Anyway... Yoongi wanted to make sure you had peace and quiet". Namjoon said. "So... People can come in but I can't get out?". I asked. "Yes?". Namjoon said uncomfortably. "That bastard! What am I suppose to do all day?!?". I yelled. "At least Jin thought it was a good idea". Namjoon said.

"Whatever". I pouted. "So... I gotta go". Namjoon said. "Peace". "Wait!". I shouted but he was gone. "SERIOUSLY?!?". I screamed. "I fucking need attention!". I yelled. "Mo". Mono was giving me a glare but I thought it was cute. I giggled and picked him up. "Sorry cutie, you need more attention then you". I snuggled him.

"But if I can't leave, I can't feed you cherries". I told him and he straight up left me. "Yo-you.... You bitch! Get your ass back here young man!". I yelled. "He SO better not come back... I want cuddles". I whined flailing my legs around. "Jimin?".

 "Jimin?"

Jungkook and TaeHyung appeared in my room with their masks on. "Where are you two going?". I asked. "Busan". TaeHyung answers. "Again? Why?". I said. "Your cousin found something and told us to get it, just in case it was dangerous". Jungkook replied. "Ahh". I nodded. "Umm...". I put my hand up stopping Jungkook. "I'm ok now".

Jungkook looks at me and so did TaeHyung. "Not without me ap...". "Jungkook". I said. "How about we all just let it go and start brand new". I told him. "You moved on and so did I and I'm sorry for the things I did to you both". I bowed. "That's bullshit!". I look up seeing Jungkook red in the face. "You can apologize but I can't!?! That's not fair!".

I let Jungkook yell at for a good five minutes feeling nothing but in a good way. "Now, your going to shut up and let me say sorry!". Jungkook says breathing heavily. "Ok". I smiled. "Good! I'm sorry for ALL I did to you!". Jungkook shouted and dropped to his knees. "Get your ass down and apologize Tae!". Jungkook yelled but TaeHyung just looked at him.

"I am wearing Gucci". TaeHyung huffed then looks at me. "I'm sorry Jimin". TaeHyung said. "Apology accepted". I giggled. "Yes!". TaeHyung jumps. "That felt so good!". TaeHyung ran to me to gave me a hug. "Uh...". I blinked. "Tae... Can you please let me go?". I asked. "No... Your squishy". TaeHyung giggled. "Jungkook...". I call out but he hugs me too.

I just stood there and let these two giants hug the hell out of me. "Ok, enough, let me go". I said and they did. "Now... Where's my brother?". I asked. "He went to the holy council with Namjoon to talk about something". Jungkook said. "And Hoseok?". I said. "Hoseok and Yoongi went to go...". "Why did he take him!?!". I yelled. "He didn't, Yoongi wanted to go with him".

"Fucking idiot". I rubbed my head. "Where did they go?". I asked. "To Taemin's house, apparently Jin claims he stole some of the diamonds when he gave him the mission". Jungkook says and I laughed. "I know he did, Taemin and I LOVE diamonds". I giggled. "You two go, I don't want to hold y'all up". I said but they stared at me.

"What?". I looked at them. "Your going to be home alone". TaeHyung stats. "I'm aware". I smiled. "I think one of us should stay with you". Jungkook said. "Nonsense, you two go and get that thing from Jennie". I told them.

They continued to stare at me. "What?". I sighed. "Morton is somewhere Jimin and leaving you alone is not a good thing to do". Jungkook said. "I'm a tough guy Jungkook, don't worry about me". I giggled. "Are you sure you'll be all right?". TaeHyung says sounding worried. "Yes, now go". I said. They look at me one more time and left. "Finally!".

So... I messed up my room playing with Mono and because of that he went to sleep. "Such a cute little baby". I rubbed his ears and giggled. I went to clean up our mess but stopped when I walked past my mirror and dropped to my knees in tears.

My tattoos were gone.