70

Yoongi's POV

"Mmm... Bring that ass here Jimin". I groaned and got hit. "Who did that?!?". I popped up and saw Jin giving me a deathly stare. "Uhh... Hey Hyung!". I looked away from him and saw that I was in the simulation room.

"Umm...". "Were you having a sex dream about my brother?". Jin asked. "No, it was a wet dream". I told him. "What's the difference?". Jin hissed. "Well Hyung if it was a sex dream, I would have been moaning which I wasn't because you would have been yelling at me and a wet dream is...". "Shut the hell up!". Jin shouted.

"You asked". I huffed. I watched Jin count from five with his eyes closed. "Did yelling make you forget how to count?". I asked. Jin let out a deep breath. "Listen". He said. "I'ma listening". I laughed. "When I say listen I fucking mean don't talk!". Jin growls darkly. "O-ok". I said.

"Now remember when I said you were the rare one?". Jin says and I nodded. "Your exactly what I think you are". Jin said. "And that is?". I raise a brow. "Your a Chy". Jin replied. "That shits sounds SO fake". I snorted. "That's what people said until they saw the first one". Jin said. "But... The book". I mummer.

"The book you found in the school? The one written by your father?". Jin says. "Yes". I said. "That was about Jimin". Jin looks at me. "What? But it was about...". "I know, Hoseok gave me the book, Jimin... Is both of those things". Jin says. My eyes widened. "That's why I said he was special and one of a kind, no one should be both of those things but Jimin is". Jin said.

I had to sit down hearing all of that. "I read the book Hyung, Jimin, he's...". "Stronger then you thought? Yes he is". Jin says going to the control room. "Enough about Jimin... This is about you". Jin said. "Me?". I said. "Yes you, we need to help with your abilities and help you maintain them, you can control them just fine... which is a shock to me because you never used them before". Jin stats.

"Yeah... I only used them because of my anger problem". I told him. "You use your abilities because of Jimin". Jin responded. "Jimin?". I repeated. "Thinking or wanting to help Jimin makes your abilities come out and we don't need that happening all the time". Jin said. "If I want to use my ability to help Jimin then that's what I will do". I stated strongly.

"No you won't". Jin said leaving me stunned. "And why not?!?". I yelled. "We don't need you using your ability only for that reason Yoongi, you need to realize that". Jin replied. "Stop trying to tell me what to do!". I shouted.

"I'm not trying to tell you what to do Yoongi, I'm trying to help you not lose control and hurt my brother because if you haven't noticed, he's all I have". Jin retorted. "You think I will hurt him?". I laughed. "Do I look like that bastard Jungkook to you?". I said. "You know damn well I will never hurt him!?!". I yelled. "Can you prove it to me?".

"I...". I went silent. "If you can't control your abilities then you might hurt Jimin without even realizing it, is that what you want Yoongi? Do you want to hurt Jimin without no remorse or do you want to help him when he actually needs it?". Jin asked. I put my head down in silence.

"I want to protect him not just help him, I want to relay on me and no one else... I want to be his knight". I said. Jin smiled at Yoongi in happiness. "Your strong Yoongi, just like your father... He will be proud of you". Jin says. "Thank you Hyung". I said in a low voice. "Your very welcome Yoongi... Now then".

"Let's get started".