Chapters I and 2[Able] + Prologue

Prologue

Happy birthday you two. This'll be your new home, we're your new mommy and daddy

—Rachel and Vincent Phantomhive

In the deepest depths of London, there is lives an astute family of nobleman known as the Phantomhives of House Phantomhive. They were well renknown, often revered, feared, and envied by most who came about the namesake. From a front point of view, the Phantomhive family seemed like an ideal lineage of faithul aristocrats and loyal hands to the Queen. But behind all that glamour and shine lie dark hidden secrets...Vincent and Rachel Phantomhive were also rulers of the underworld and shared dealings in all crime ring management involving grave deeds, all at the behest of the Queen of London inviting unsightly and blood thirsty Cosa Nostra, as they were assed to their black list. Such a lifestyle harbored festering pestilence, on the unassuming backsides of the dutiful family. So they were none the wiser, when tragedy would eventually befall them one day. When concord struck the Phantohive family lead graceful lives tending to average day to day chore and maintaining status quo. They had a public eye to keep, and ran a nexus of companies to maintain their wealth. Oppurtunities often struck when it came to social gatherings and making connections. On their downtime, Rachel and vincent settled down and raised two children; Twin boy and girl. The boy was named Ciel and his sister Helicie, both bearing striking resemblances. They're names both represented the Sky and Sun. The prized treasures of the Phantomhives would soon be their son and daughter, whom they cherished and protected whilst leading their eventful and frightul double lives. And on one fateful night, a fire started... embers roared as thr flames devoured, decimating every nook and cranny, leaving only death and ash in their wake. Every happy little memory gone, as their children were whisked away before their very eyes ans their bodies only remnants of the house of death that tainted the air. Only the two children survived.....But no one had known what had happened to them. They were presumed dead until....

Chapter 1: A fate worse than death...

Blood was splattered everywhere along the steel bars and dark cold walls. Not a single part us of went unharmed, as we were brutally tortured by some malicious cult. Ans it had been the very same cult that murdered our parents. We only had each other now, and that was enough to keep on enduring. Though when I wanted so desperately to break and forget, as the light flickered in and out, I kept telling myself over and over.

But it just kept getting worser by the day. Our bodies were riddled with gashes and wounds that easily had gotten infected and bruises that made it hard to fall asleep on at night with the slightest touch. Emaciated, as they allowed us pitiful scraps of garbage they called food. And the insipid stench of other carcasses laced with vomit and bodily fluids of those that died here before us ran thick.

When they were bored they finally left us alone. Sister was hurt pretty badly, on account of thr severe lashings all over her back. They had never a chance to so much as scab over, and were unclean and packed with dirts and insects. I could hear her screams echoing from the halls as they took turns with us. We'd be lucky enough if they didn't rutpure an organ...

We were both so weak. I pitted my nails deep into my skin until it dree drops of blood at the thought that there was nothing we could do. The both of us so young, so helpless.... How could God do this to us? If he even existed, why would he sit there and watch as we done nothing wrong. No...sister snd I were better than to believe in some tall tale... we believed...no knew....that there was no God.... If there was, then why would he leave us here to die? Helicie and I didn't deserve this... it wasn't our fault! It wasn't fair!

Hours had passed before sister was returned to me. I rattled the bars of the cage and bared my teeth and the cloaked cowards that refused to show their faces as they smiled and sneered. Their jeers and insidious laughter only angered me further when I saw my sister's hair soaked in blood, sweat, and tears. Her Eyed were wide open and colorless, as she hyperventilated. Her ribs were so visible through her tight skin and her grunts of pain then pained me as they lugged her into the cage.