17~New Kid On The Block

Lol i'm back :)
Contains Gore !!!
You were walking around town and you passed by the school library, you haven't been in the school library since that incident that happened before summer. For some reason your gut just told you to go to the library or something bad was going to happen.
You made your way slowly to the library, feeling the air grow thicker the closer you got. Slowly you approached the entrance of the library and entering it, the air was cold which was really weird for it being summer as you walked down the library you saw a red balloon and a boy you've never seen before following it. "Oh shit," You mumbled to yourself as you followed the boy to the back.
You watched as he picked up what looked like a chocolate egg from the floor and headed down the stairs.
You tried to cough up words to say but nothing came out.
he continued to pick up the eggs until you heard something from behind you both the lighted then flickered as laughter from kids rang through the room.
You then made eye contact with the boy
"what was that?" he asked hearing the fear in his voice. "I don't know" you replied that's when something fell down the stairs making a sound as it bounced off the stairs.
You both looked at the stairs to see what looked like a boy standing there. It slowly began to walk down the stairs heavy footsteps as his feet dragged on the floor.
"Hello?"
you questioned causing the thing to walk faster down the stairs to reveal a headless man holding a basket of eggs.
"What the fuck"
you mumbled as you began to run with this boy farther into the back room.
You told yourself not to turn around to see what it was you kept running and running, you couldn't see it chasing you but you felt it chasing you the thickness and coldness of the air along with the heavy footsteps chasing you caused panic to rush through you.
You both ran and some how made your way back to the front bumping into the librarian.
"What are you kids doing in here? "
she questioned concerned and confused, you both didn't say anything and just ran.
You both ran out the library and stopped in the front of it to catch your breath.
"What the fuck was that? "
The boy questioned.
" I have no clue, but i'm glad that we made it out. "
he breathed heavily trying to catch his breath again before speaking.
"I'm Ben by the way. "
He said in between breaths.
"Y/n" you replied smiling causing him to smile back at you.
"Well this is a interesting way of meeting"
you joked trying to brighten up what just happened.
You both began to walk away from the library past the statue.
_______
"What the hell are you doing?"
A voice said from behind you both, you turned around to see Patrick standing there looking furiously at you two.
"Ben, run."
you said causing Ben to give you a worried look and beginning to run. Sadly he ran into the arms of Belch and Henry.
"Let go of him!" you yelled looking at Patrick and the rest of the bowers gang. Patrick made his way to you standing right in front of you, "Then explain why you are with him? Y/n I followed you here and saw you enter the back room with him"
His eyes were filled with anger as he grabbed your wrist and led you somewhere.
"Patrick it's not like that! "
You please causing him to pause dead in his tracks looking at you trying to pry his hand off of your wrist, he had a firm grip and wouldn't let go at all.
"Then tell me why."
He demanded, "It's a long story Patrick but I can explain.."
He didn't say anything,  just continued to walk leading you somewhere. You looked at Ben struggling to to get out of Belch and Henry's grip.
You felt so bad, you had just met him today and you already caused trouble for him.
They led you to a bridge area and pinned you and Ben to the railing of it.
Henry and Patrick then took out their knives,
"Patrick, what are you doing?"
you asked nervously, Patrick just gave you an angry grin "shut up." he said sternly.
_____
You began to struggled again to get out of his grip
causing him to squeeze your wrist even tighter, you cried out in pain knowing there would be a bruise left on your arm. And that's when your heard the most heart wrenching scream ever come from Ben, you looked over to see Henry carving something on Ben's stomach. You looked back at Patrick who had no emotions in his face other than anger he proceeded to lift up your shirt and carve something in your stomach.
You screamed loudly and began to cry in pain as they both carved letters you felt blood dripping from your stomach it felt like this pain would never end and that's when a car drove by thankfully.
In the car was a man and a women who gave you all a look as they drove by. Patrick and the rest of the bowers paused to stare at the car you thought this was the perfect opportunity to run away.
You kicked Patrick and Henry causing them to let go of you two, you both then ran as fast as you could away from them.
_____
You heard footsteps chasing after you as twigs, leaves, and sticks hit you while you ran. You kept running and running until you tripped. A laugh followed and you heard footsteps approach you, you saw Patrick then standing there once you got up.
"Stay away from me!"
you screamed, he was still holding the knife that now was covered in your blood.
"Come on Y/n i'm not going to hurt you anymore today. "
He laughed having a insane grin on his face.
"Patrick i don't know what you thought me and Ben we're doing i just met him today!" you cried out.
"leave me alone please leave me alone."
you cried falling on your knees crying. He began to
laugh and then just walked off.
_____
1077words!!! thank you for reading and sorry for the long hiatus i'll be updating a lot more. thanks again! <3
-Aria