11~Lunch Buddies

Leaving the lunch line you looked for a place to sit, you saw the losers but they probably don't want to speak to you at this certain time, they were beyond disgusted with the rumors of you dating Patrick and they all now were avoiding you. Out of the corner of your eyes you spotted an empty table in the back of the cafeteria. You quickly made your way over there and sat down at the empty table. As you sat down your eyes scanned your old friends the losers club's table and then soon trailed to where Greta was as she bitched with her friends about who knows what, you scoffed to yourself as you realized you were officially an outcast now that your friends don't want to talk with you because of these rumors of you dating Patrick, you never consented to dating Patrick but he didn't care you were beyond stressed out with everything going on and now that summer is approaching things are going to be insane.
About a few minutes went by and you looked down at your tray seeing nothing but an apple left on your tray. As you looked down you felt people sit around you...four people sit around you.
Looking up your face to face with the bowers gang all staring at you, as Patrick was sitting next to you.
"Thanks. "
Patrick said grabbing the apple from your tray and taking a huge bite out of it.
" What do you want? "
You asked annoyed not even making eye contact with them as you looked back down at your tray.
" I just wanted to sit next to my girl. "
He said as he slung his arm around you, that's when you heard whispers forming from behind you and all around you as you slowly looked up to see everybody around you all whispering.
" I'm not your girl.."
You replied grabbing his arm and pulling it off you, that just made him angry as he quickly slung his arm around you again pulling you closely as he whispered into your ear.
" You are what I say you are and if you have a problem those pretty little teeth of yours will be apart of my collection. "
Those words have you chills as his friends started laughing at how scared you were.
" She's so adorable when she's scared. "
You heard Belch say causing you to nearly gag, you just had to sit there listening to them talk in horrible ways about girls like they were objects.
Soon lunch ended and you quickly got up and was about to leave when an arm grabbed your already bruised wrist causing you to drop your tray.
" Did I say you could leave? "
He asked angrily,
" Did I say you were my boyfriend? "
You snapped back at him, he stood there for a moment staring at you beyond pissed off causing him to snap.
" Shut your goddamn mouth for once! You better shut that mouth up before something bad happens! "
You spit on him hitting him in the eye with it.
" Fuck you. "
You said before walking out of the cafeteria and off down the hallway. You left the lunchroom feeling as confident as ever you finally got yourself out of that mess he wasn't going to bother you again you thought to yourself as you made your way down the hall to your locker.
___
Patrick stood there in the empty cafeteria laughing hysterically as he hand was in a balled fists so tight his knuckles were white.
" She still hasn't learned her lesson yet? "
He mumbled under his breath.
" Oh I have something prepared.."
He trailed off as he pulled his lighter out and a huge smirk appeared on his face.
" See you after school Y/n..."
___

621 words!!! Some real shit is gonna happen in the next chapter so buckle tf up! Thank you for reading this story so far I hope you liked it
Should I keep writing Pennywise into the story and should the losers club stay there friends?
Summer in this book is coming up soon and Ben will be introduced and so will Beverly!!!
- Aria