14~Asked Out

You were walking on your own the losers wanted to meet up at the quarry but you couldn't make it, your dad wanted you to run some last minute errands for him while he was at work.
You made your way into town which was surprisingly quiet, that was the one thing you hated about this town either the people were completely insane or they were just boring here. The only people that you actually though were sane were the losers club.
You went into the laundromat and emptied clothes into the washing machine. And then about twenty minutes later..
Ding
The entrance to the laundromat made that familiar sound letting you know someone entered but you heard those words.
" Look there she is. "
You recognized his voice familiarly and it was Belch.
" I can see dumbass "
Another voice said that gave you chills immediately you looked up to see Patrick who was already staring at you.
And just then the washing machine blinked letting you know your clothes were completely washed.
You grabbed your clothes and went over to the dryer not making any eye contact at all but you could feel his eyes on you still. You didn't want to look but you had to, you looked and he was standing right beside you.
" I really need to talk to you Y/n "
He said you didn't say anything you just looked at him nodding your head, let's see what he has to say then.
" I'm sorry about everything I know I'm so fucked up it's just you make me crazy, I  realized I was scaring you away and I didn't want that. I feel more of my self around you then anyone.."
His eyes softened as he turned his head you still said nothing but just let out a sigh.
" I want to make it up to you.."
he trailed off looking at Belch for help on what to say. " how? " you then said quietly causing him to stutter.
" I-um..."
That was all Belch needed to hear before he said
" He wants to ask you out on a date you know to make it up to you, but he's too much of a pussy to say it so he has his friend do it "
Belch laughed looking at Patrick who was not happy at those last words.
" So what do you say? "
Patrick asked looking back at you waiting for an answer.
" um...I guess but don't try anything stupid! "
He yelled his hands up in defense.
" I won't I promise you! "
And with that you said " I'm free tomorrow around 11 I guess.."
You still weren't sure if you made the right choice about this he seemed to be more sane now but everything he did to you it just didn't make sense...
Give him another chance, see what he has to say.
One half of your mind said,
Are you stupid he's a fucking psycho!!
The other half of your mind said.
" that's good! "
Patrick said happily snapping you out of your battle in your mind.
" sounds great see you then. "
You replied and they then left.
Regret.
" what have I done? "
You muttered to yourself once they were gone.
______
Once they left the laundromat Patrick slapped Belch's shoulder.
"Hey!"
He yelled as he winced in pain.
" Really? A pussy who needs a friend to help ask out a girl? "
He said staring at Belch who was laughing his face off.
" It helped didn't it? "
" Do you want me to slap you in the face Belch? "
Patrick said sternly.
" no I'm sorry dude but you were stuttering like Bill  back there you were all like ' I-I-I' "
Belch said laughing still causing Patrick to roll his eyes as they continued to walk to Henry's house.
______

633 words!! Thank you for reading and thank you for over 3k reads sorry it took a while for me to update had A LOT of stuff happening all at once so again thank you!!
- Aria