2~Strange Boy

You woke up to the sun beaming through your window. As you got out your bed you went through your boxes to find an outfit, In simplest terms you didn't unpack and now you were having a panic attack trying to find clothes. Once you found an outfit you changed into it then brushed your teeth and hair and walked downstairs

(Outfit you're wearing)You walk downstairs to be greeted by your father who was cooking breakfast, you on the other hand went with cereal

You walk downstairs to be greeted by your father who was cooking breakfast, you on the other hand went with cereal.
" So am I driving you to school today? "
He asked as he turned off the stove and sat down to eat his food.
" No, I'll just ride my bike to school. "
You simply replied as you got up about to leave. Once you were outside you hopped on your bike and rode to school. You watched as trees passed and students walked past you on your bike letting you know you were close to school. And 15 minutes later you arrived at school letting out a sigh of relief from being tired. Once you approached the school it was a fucking mess. You approached the school seeing a kid in a fanny-pack getting picked on by a group of boys there were four of them so he was out numbered, you immediately felt sympathy for the poor kid you stared at them causing one of the bullies to look over at you. He was tall, had green/blue eyes with long black hair and pale skin. He stared at you as a smirk grew on his face, not the typical smirk a smirk like he found his next prey a  insane smirk that looked none genuine with emotion which gave you shivers. All of a sudden he tapped the kid next to him who had a mullet on the shoulder. They both looked at you  with smirk still on they boy from before. He whispered something to the boy as they both looked at you causing the other boy to make his way to you . Quickly you ran into the school not wanting to deal with them probably picking on you next. You made your way quickly to the office to get your locker number,combination, and schedule and soon after you went to your locker and grabbed your stuff and went to your first class (math) and sat way in the back.
Everyone soon entered the class and one boy that you were not expecting to enter walked in and sat, you guessed it right next to you. He wouldn't stop staring at you and eventually you looked over at him, he had that same smirk before all he simply said was.
" Do you want to see something cool? "
He asked as his smirk turned quickly into an insane smile.
" s-sure.."
You whispered feeling scared all of a sudden he just had this energy to him where you felt scared of him for no reason. He smiled a small smile knowing you were already scared. He pulled out his pencil case and you looked at him confused, what's so important about a pencil case? And that's when he opened his pencil case to reveal a bunch of dead flies you gasped in shock and that's when his eyes grew wide enjoying how much fear you had.
•Time Skip•
It was now after school and you were walking to your locker when a kid with glasses ran up to you.
" Are you the new girl? "
He asked worriedly you grimaced at the nickname you had " new girl " you nodded your head and his face filled with worry.
" Watch out! Patrick Hockstetter is looking for you. "
He said quickly before running off. You grabbed your stuff quickly immediately assuming that Patrick Hockstetter was the guy from math class. You left the school but you didn't get far for on your way home you were pulled into an empty alleyway by two calloused hands grabbing you by your waist and pulling you tightly. You looked up to see in pure horror the guy you were trying to avoid, the guy with the dead flies, the guy with the terrifying smirk that gave you chills,
Patrick Hockstetter.

701 words! Thank you so much for reading this story.