7~The Fridge

Hey I gotta say I edited the previous chapter to match with this beginning of the story so I suggest you read the ending of the previous chapter to understand this!!! Thank you! -Aria

Patrick practically dragged you into the wood to see your "gift" his hand wrapped around your wrist tightly that would surely leave a bruise. It felt like forever you two were walking until he stopped and you both were standing in front of a fridge in the woods. Strange you thought to yourself, what's so important about a fridge? He took a hint to your confused look before saying,
" The gift is inside. "
And that's when he opened the fridge the horrible smell of death filled your nostrils as you saw Patrick smiling insanely and that's when you saw in horror why he was smiling, and boy was it terrifying.
" Oh my gosh! "
You shrieked in fear as you saw the lifeless cat lying there in the fridge. Patrick looked at you taking in your fear while a satisfied grin appeared on his face, and tears streamed down yours if he could kill this cat he could obviously kill you. And that was the final straw you wanted nothing to do with him at all you made up your mind this had to end.
" Patrick I want you to leave me alone.."
You breathed out, a growl fell from his lips as his smile was now gone and anger was now shown on his face as he furrowed his eyebrows. He was beyond pissed off, you had never seen him this mad.
" What? "
He barked, anger lingering under his voice.
" I said I want you to leave me alone! Please leave me alone! "
You yelled in between your tears. Angry by those words he got closer to you resting his hand under your chin  holding your face gently.
" Don't day that kitten, you don't know what you're talking about. "
He replied in a soft calm voice.
" It's the truth! You're insane leave me alone! "
You yelled at him causing him to grip your chin firmly.
" You're real you can't just ignore me! "
He explained causing you to cut him off.
" I don't want to be what you consider real, leave me alone goodbye Patrick. "
You said turning around and walking away.
" Wait?! No! You can't leave! Get back here! "
He demanded, you kept walking fear that if you stopped he would kidnap you or probably do worse. You left him there as he broke down in tears while you were gone, he never cried over someone before not even when he realized what he did to Avery so many years ago. Through his tears he knew it wasn't his fault for you leaving him? No it couldn't be his fault! He immediately knew who's fault it was, a contaminating influence.
*Time Skip*
Tuesday had now rolled by and you walked into the horrible school seeing Richie at his locker.
" Hey Richie! "
You said cheerfully as you approached him, he didn't pay you any attention , immediately turning his attention away from you.
" Richie? "
You asked confused by his action.
He closed his locker and began walking off ignoring you, completely ghosting you.
" Richie? Answer me. "
You said grabbing his shoulder causing him to stop. He had his head held down trying not to look at you as he grip his books, he-he was shaking from fear...?
"  Whats wrong? "
You asked concerned by his behavior. That's when he then turned around to show that the lenses of his glasses were broken and a big bruise on his right eye.
" Oh my goodness! what happened!? "
You asked extremely worried.
" Patrick...well..he..uhm..he..visited me a few hours after you ran off with him, he looked more insane than ever.. he said that I contaminated your mind? ....making you hate him? I don't know..he was blabbering like crazy..then he threatened me saying that If I talk to you I'll end up like the dead animals in his fridge....or the flies in his pencil case...and as you can see he warned me with this.."
Richie mumble in between his fear on the edge of crying,  as he pointed to his eye, he was terrified which was so heartbreaking to see.
" Richie, I'm sorry you got involved in this mess I'll handle everything but please don't ignore me and when Patrick does shit like this tell me."
You replied calmly knowing what you had to do now.
" I couldn't ignore you if I tried loser. "
He said as a small smile appeared on your lips as he smiled back still scared but happy.
Before he walked off down the hall he warned you.
" Be careful, I heard he killed his younger brother Because he thought that he was apart of this whole
" real" idea that he has in his fucked up mind. He might try to do the same thing to you that he did to his brother now that he thinks you're " real like him " so be careful."
You nodded your head taking in everything he said word by word as you watched him walk down the hall and out of sight. You sighed now you had to face the person you wanted to get away from, and it wasn't going to be easy.
After your first class you made your way towards the gang ready for another fight.

902 ᴡᴏʀᴅs!! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴏ ғᴀʀ! ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ! ✌🏻-αяια