Chapter Twenty-Three

A/N: Enjoy!

.~~*~~.

Trey's P.O.V

"Jacob! What did you do?"

"I-I didn't do anything," he answered. I stared at him with a disbelieving look. "I'm serious! She was like this when I got here!"

"We have to call the police!" I said. Before I could even walk, Jacob stopped me by grabbing onto my shirt.

"You are not going to call anyone," Jacob threatened, "Instead, you are going to help me hide Siobhan's body."

I jerked away from Jacob, "Get off me! Jacob, I'm not going to let Siobhan die!"

"She's already dead. Can't you see," He asked, "Look, if you call the police, they are going to know where I am and I can't let that happen."

I let out a forced laugh, "Listen to yourself, Jacob! You lied about your name, telling everybody your 'Prince,' when really your an insane man named Jacob Perez. You really need help! You are mental." I said. I brought out my cellphone and flipped it open.

Right when I was about to dial, I felt a cold item on my temple. It was a gun.

"Call anyone and I will shoot you," He said with a cold voice.

I glared at Jacob, "I can't believe I called you brother before." I said.

"Just drop everything and leave." Prince said coldly. I shook my head.

"Once again, Jacob; you are crazy!"

"Insane, crazy, mental?! People tell me that all the time. You saying that doesn't make a difference."

"Well, I hope this does." I said before drop kicking Jacob in the shin. He dropped his gun to the ground.

I kicked the gun away from us and punched Jacob. His head cocked backwards then blood began gushing out of it.

"You mother fucker!" Jacob said. He grabbed my head forcefully and collided mine with his.

I felt a bit woozy but ignored the feeling and continued fighting Jacob.

It was minutes later until I realized that Siobhan's lifeless body was still on the ground.

I kicked Jacob one last time and ran for the gun. Once I got it in my grasp, I turned and pointed at Jacob. He had his hands held up.

"Fine, Trey. You've got me," Jacob said, "You aren't gonna shoot me, are you?"

I looked at the gun then back at Jacob. What would I do?

"You see? You can't even pull the trigger. Just put the gun down," Prince stated while smirking, "We'll figure som-"

"Think again. Since you put everyone through hell, I hope you go to hell" I said and shot him in the chest. I proceeded toward him, shooting him over and over again.

When I finally thought he was dead, I dropped the gun to the ground.

Swiftly, I grabbed the house phone and dialed 911.

I told them about the situation and the assured me that they were on their way.

I was about to walk away when I saw Prince twitch. I quickly grabbed the gun and shot him again. Now, I was sure he was dead.

In under five minutes, they crowded around Siobhan's place.

I also called Akira and everyone else. When I went outside, I saw Tamika's car pull up. Running out of it was Akira, Tamika and Ray Ray.

"Where is Siobhan?!" Akira asked. Instead of answering her, I shut my eyes and shook my head.

I guess Akira and the rest took that as a bad sign because Akira started screaming. I opened my eyes and saw Tamika jumping around the place.

I saw two gurneys being pulled from the building. Tamika ran to the gurneys and shook them, "Let Siobhan go! She's still alive! Siobhan cannot be dead!" She yelled like a mad man.

"Excuse me ma'am. I'm gonna need you to let go," A officer said. Tamika shook her head and continued to shake the gurneys. She yelled and cried as she did this.

Akira murmured to herself but I could still hear her, "I should have listened to her."

I frowned, "Listen to who?"

"Listen to Siobhan. She warned me. She told me countless times that Prince was crazy...I didn't listen to her," Akira said. Tears fell down her eyes as she spoke, "I could have helped her. I'm such a terrible friend."

I was almost about to cry. Akira and Tamika lost their dearest friend. I engulfed Akira into a hug.

"It's okay, Akira. It was Siobhan's choice to do what she did. Calm down," I whispered into her ear. I saw a officer signal for me to come over to him so I pulled away from Akira, "I'll be right back,"

I walked over to the officer. He looked to be in his forties and had brown hair and blue eyes. His eyes were a cool shade because he happened to be African-American.

"I'm Officer Brown. I am going to have to ask you a few questions, young man," He said to me. I nodded and listened intently.

"The girl was identified as Siobhan Lewis and the guy was named Jacob Perez. Jacob is the criminal that broke out of jail a few months ago," Officer Brown said, "This case was ruled as a suicide and a situation of self defense, am I right?"

"You're right, Officer Brown."

"So, detail by detail, tell me what happened." Officer Brown ordered.

I explained everything from the part when I picked Siobhan up from the hospital to the story of Maria and I and everything else after that.

"He is a murderer too? This guy is crazy!" Officer Brown said.

"Please, tell me something I don't know."

.~~*~~.

A/N: This chapter is short and sucky. I tried! I have a test I'm taking next week so please, bare with me.

Sorry for mistakes!