Chapter Seventeen

A/N: Enjoy!

.~~*~~.

Siobhan's P.O.V

I took a seat at a table in the front of the reception hall.

"Siobhan!" My mom's high pitched voice yelled. I turned around and saw my mom and dad jogging towards me. My mom hugged me and kissed each side of my cheek.

My mom looked beautiful! Her face was glowing and her hair was straightened. My dad looked handsome like always.

Ever since I've started living with Craig, I haven't been in contact with my parents.

"We haven't seen you in a long time," My mom said. "How are you and Craig?"

"We're as happy as can be." I answered, telling a white lie.

"You and Craig are getting married?" My mom asked inquired. I keenly shook my head. Dismay masked over my mother's face.

"So you mean to tell me that Craig hasn't proposed to you yet?" My mom asked. I nodded my head.

"What? I want grandchildren!" My mom exclaimed. "Haven't you and Craig been together for around three years?"

I nodded again but my mom only shook hers.

"I'm sure there is a logical explaination for this," My dad said. He really didn't care if I got married or not. In his eyes, I was still his little girl. "Is there?" He asked.

"Um, I'm not ready?" I asked, more than stated. My mom sighed and took my dad's hand.

"John," My mom said, using my dad's first name. "Let's go. Siobhan, keep this conversation in mind." My mom said and they ambled away. I stared at them as they walked away.

I need to get married quick!

The ringing of a bell brought me out of my trance.

"Attention!" Akira yelled on the stage. Tamika and Ray Ray sat on two decorated chairs next to the stage. "On behalf of the Smith couple, I want to thank everyone for coming to this wedding and making this a big success. You know, marriage is a beautiful thing and today, we are celebrating one. So, let's get this party started!"

Cheers erupted from everybody. Drinks and finger food was served by waiters standing around the place.

People also participated in multiple conversations and others danced to the music being played. I sat alone in a corner. Where was Craig? I couldn't find him at all.

As a waiter came up to me, I grabbed a glass of white wine and took a sip out of it. I felt a tap on my shoulder so I spun around. "Would you like to dance?"

"Why are you here?!" I exclaimed. Prince stood infront of me with his sunglasses covering his face.

"I had an invitation," Prince said with a smirk on his face. "Now, I'm going to ask you again. Would you like to dance?"

"No."

"Sorry, but you don't have a choice," Prince said. He pulled me on the dancefloor and wrapped his arms around my waist. He swayed my body left to right. "I love your dress, Shivy. It looks very nice on you."

I glared at the wall behind Prince. "If someone gives you a compliment, it would be nice to say thank you."

I rolled my eyes and ignored Prince. "When are you going to give into me?" Prince asked. "When are you going to break up with Craig and come with me, your true lover?' Prince asked, keeping his voice low.

"When pigs fly! I love Craig, Prince!" I said.

"Well, it doesn't seem like he feels the same way back if he's cheating on you." Prince said. I stopped swaying and stared at Prince.

"How do you know that?!" I inquired. Prince smirked at me with a cocky look on his face. "Answer me, dumbass!"

"You might want to lower down your voice." Prince said. I balled my fists in anger and pulled away from Prince.

"What do you know?!" I exclaimed. Prince chuckled at me, but still didn't answer my question.

"Prince! I haven't seen you for a long time!" Akira stated, walking up to Prince and I. A smile was forced onto my face. "How have you been, Prince?"

"Busy." Prince said, eyeing me. I rolled my eyes and walked away, leaving the two to talk to each other.

"Okay, ladies and gents! We will now be doing the throwing of the bouq-" I didn't get to finish hearing what they said because I went outside.

"I'm sorry, Chelsey. J-Just stay away from me!" I heard Craig's voice say. They stood a few feet away from me. I quickly hid behind a bush as they talked.

"Craig, forget about Siobhan. Think about me! Do you know that you rejecting me is hurting my feelings?"

"Yes, I know that. That's why I'm saying sorry! We can't do this anymore!" Craig said while turning to walk away.

"Craig!" Chelsey yelled! "Craig!"

.~~*~~.

Chelsey's P.O.V

I stomped my foot angrily. I rushed inside and sat at a table. I managed to get myself a glass of red wine. "Now, we will be cutting the cake!" The MC yelled. My plan was almost in action.

People rolled the cake into the hall we were in. I smirked as Tamika and Ray Ray cut their cake. I didn't give any fucks about this wedding. I just wanted to see Siobhan get hurt today and it was going to happen!

Waiters passed out pieces of cake to people. I studied Siobhan's actions and saw that she turned down the piece of cake they offered. What?! No!

"And, it is time for the newly weds to share their dance." The MC said. Tamika and Ray Ray went to the dancefloor and danced to the song "Wings of Love".

Slowly, people paired up and slow danced with each other. I made my way to Siobhan with two pieces of cake. I added a drug called ecstasy onto her cake. I was going to make her eat this one way or another.

When I finally got to her, I sat next to her. "Hey, Siobhan."

"Hey, Chelsey. How are you?"

"I'm great! This wedding is great!" I exclaimed. Siobhan nodded her head.

"I agree. We did an excellent job planning things out!" She said.

"Did you taste the cake?" I said, eating a spoonful of one of the cakes. Siobhan shook her head.

"No...Is it good?"

"Delicious." I smoothly replied, eating another spoonful of cake. Siobhan bit her lip then replied.

"Alright. I want one," She said and grabbed one plate. A smirk grew on my face whilst Siobhan ate the cake. "Mhm, this is good! It's so creamy! What's in it?"

"Well, milk, eggs, cinnamon -- oh, you can't forget, peanut butter and ecstasy," I said. Siobhan gasped. "You should be breaking out in three...two...one."

Siobhan begun flaring her hands around and her face got red. She scratched her face and her eyes got red.

"Goodbye, Siobhan."

.~~*~~.

A/N: Oooooohhhhhh. What is gunna happen? Chelsey is crazy! Prince and her are wild! Do you think that Craig is innocent or good? Well, he's not as good as you think.

Should Siobhan and Craig get married? Idk if they should.

I hope y'all enjoyed.

15+ comments for the next chapter. Sorry for mistakes.