Chapter Ten

Siobhan's P.O.V

That day, I took the bus home. My feet was almost the size of sausages when I got home. Craig was not yet at home...I wondered where he went.

I went to my kitchen and grabbed a bag of frozen peas. Tamika was a real bitch. I should have sucker punched her ass. Her moods weren't cute at all. If I had the time of day, I would slap the stupidity out of her but I didn't.

"Ow!" I shrieked as the peas touched my face. I could feel my cheek getting red and swollen because of the punch. Tamika really hurt my face. I didn't know my friend could hit like that. How could Tamika be that violent?

I pursed my lips and went up to my room. I laid on my bed with the peas still against my face. Maybe a nap would help me sleep. I flipped on my side. I might fall asleep that way.

I was deeply mistaken.

Frustrated, I flipped the other way but I still couldn't find peace. I still couldn't fall asleep.

I angrily got up and went to my window. I sat down on the chair next to it. Since I was no longer going to attend Tamika's wedding, there was nothing left for me to do.

I kind of had to admit. I was a bit jealous. Craig hasn't proposed to me yet and we have been dating for three years! Tamika has only knowned Ray Ray for four months! That wasn't fair.

When will Craig propose to me?!

To calm my troubles, I looked out the window and studied my surroundings. In no time, I would be calm and get back to normal. I noticed the birds that flew around the entire neighborhood. They looked happy while I dreaded everything.

Call me depressed because I am. I wasn't afraid to show it. I was bored with life.

I stripped out of my pants and into more comfortable clothing.

Somewhere along my sulking, I got the idea to try something I hadn't done for a very long time. I went under my bed and pulled out a small box. I opened it and pulled out the small purple vibrator that rested there.

I positioned myself on the bed and bit on my lip. This would satisfy my needs. I took off my pants but as I was about to remove my underwear, I saw something flash a bright red.

The camera near Prince's window was the thing flashing red. What was happening? Did Prince know his camera was on?

Curiousity got the best of me. I got up and pursued out of my apartment and towards Prince's. I went to his apartment and knocked on his door. I received no reply. I jiggled his door knob a bit and found out that his door was left open. Being a daring person, I entered Prince's place.

I explored his living room. His place looked like an exact replica of mine...that freaked me out. His table, T.V, couch and everything else! Prince's house was something else.

I searched every room for where that camera was. When I finally found the room, I slowly looked around. This room was special than every other room. This room had pictures of me on the walls. Some examples are pictures of me sitting near my window, me at Gumbo, me at Buzz, me at my job...even pictures of when I was younger. Also, strands of my hair was on the dresser. Even the jacket I wore to Buzz was on a chair.

I quickly peeled those pictures off the walls. This can't be...

I finally got to the camera and turned it off. Right when I turned it off, a picture feel to the ground. I picked it up and saw that it was a picture of me on my bed with the vibrator. I tore the paper in half.

Craig really didn't know that messed around with my body. I only issued it when I was bored and horny. Prince was a dirty freak?

"What are you doing?" A male voice behind me said. I turned around and came face to face Prince. He was dressed in all black and sunglasses--the usual. I put the paper in my hands in back of me. Why didn't the thought of Prince being at home pop up in my head?

"N-nothing." I stuttered. Prince rose an eyebrow at me.

"Then why are you in my condo?" He asked. I opened my mouth but words failed to come out of it.

"I've seen you've entered my secret place, my getaway." Prince said. I gulped and nodded. "You know what this means, right?"

I slowly shook my head and Prince took a step close to me. "This means that you're held accountable for anything that happens here." Prince said.

What does that mean. I tried to run past Prince and towards the door, but he stepped in my way. "Where are you going, Shivy? You came to my house for a reason, right?"

I didn't answer so Prince yelled at me. "Answer me, Shivy!"

I just kept quiet. I felt the roughness of the picture in my hand. "What's behind you?" He asked. I stuffed the picture in my butt pocket. "Give it to me!" Prince said, reaching out his hand. I quickly made for run for it. I opened the door and ran and Prince chased behind me.

"Get your ass back here!" He yelled at me but I ran. I zoomed into the kitchen and picked up the first thing I saw as a weapon. A knife. I held it up and threatened Prince.

"Put the knife down, Shivy-"

"Shut up and get away from me." I said. Prince slowly backed away. I started towards the door, but before I could reach it, Prince tackled me.

"Get off me!" I bellowed but Prince refused to do so. We rolled around on the ground with the knife in my hand. I kneed Prince in the groin but it wasn't hard enough to get him off me.

That was when the knife fell from my hand and skid across the floor to the corner of the room. Dammit!

I hit Prince's chest, trying to get him off me. His weight was suffocating me.

"Shivy, look at me." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows and stated at Prince. He fiercely pressed his lips against mine. I couldn't help but kiss back with the same amount of force as Prince.

Prince added a bit of tongue into the kiss, spicing things up. I could feel myself getting wet down there.

Prince roughly pulled off my shirt and trailed kissed down my boobs and to my stomach. He pulled down my pants and licked me through...

(You know what goes on from there...If ya want a s*x scene, comment saying you want one, lol. I'll write it if I have time :D)

.~~*~~.

A/N: Sorry for that lil note there. Did you guys like this chapter? You like the little thing Prince and Siobhan had going on? Lol. Sorry for mistakes.

Go check out my new story "Cursed Generation". It's gunna be good!

15+ comments for the next chapter.