Chapter Eight

Siobhan's P.O.V

"What do you mean? Why can't I get a restraining order?"

"I'm sorry! Unless he did anything to physically harm you, a restraining order cannot be placed on him."

"You know what, bullshit!" I said to the operator and hung up the phone. I was furious! I had to deal with Prince. I had more than seven thousand nerves and he got on every one of them. Craig walked into the room.

"Siobhan, are you alright?"

"I-I'm f-fine." I said. I took my pajamas and went into the bathroom. I put on my pajamas. I left the bathroom and flicked off the light. Craig was already in the bed.

I hopped into bed and laid on my back. I thought about today. Will Tamika ever forgive me and become my friend? Is she gunna continue the wedding?

Prince was another problem. He is just a bother! He was aggravating and made me pissed.

"Siobhan, are you s-"

"I said I'm fine Craig. Damn!"

I flipped my body around so my back was facing Craig. Why won't Craig understand that he needs to just leave me alone? Gosh!

After minutes went by, I felt Craig's arm loop around my waist. His mouth went against my ear.

"Baby, I could help you with whatever is bothering you. You can't keep this all to yourself. I've been studying you these past few days and you don't seem yourself. It's like something has changed the Siobhan I use to know." Craig said. Lately, everyone has been telling me that. I frowned, but Craig couldn't see that since it's dark. I closed my eyes and pretended like I was asleep.

"I really want that Siobhan back." Craig said. "Siobhan?" He called out. I didn't reply because I was "asleep".

"Siobhan?" He called out again. When I didn't reply, he sighed. "Okay. Goodnight."

.~~*~~.

"Chelsey, do you want to come to the movies with me today?" I asked Chelsey the next day at school. She pondered for a moment and then replied.

"Only if Kiearra could come." She said. I shrugged.

"Sure."

"Is Tamika and Akira gunna come?" She asked. I shook my head, no. I wasn't going to invite Tamika and Akira. This was Chelsey, Kiearra and I's time to bond.

"Be ready by five." I said and walked out of the school's premises. At home, Craig sat in front of the T.V.

"You're back." Craig said. "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?"

I would be out tonight with Chelsey and Kiearra. "Yeah...I don't think we can-"

"Go." Craig said, completing my sentence. "Why?"

"I'm going out with my friends today. I'm sorry!"

"Siobhan, come on! I'm your boyfriend! You're putting your friends before me!" Craig said disappointedly.

"You have to understand, Craig! I'm going through things." I said.

"Going through what, Siobhan? Going through what?"

"I can't tell you!" I said, raising my voice.

"Why not!"

"Bye, Craig. I'm leaving, okay?" I need time to think. To clear my mind! Is that too hard to ask?