Chapter Seven

A/N: Enjoy!

.~~*~~.

Siobhan's P.O.V

"Is that Chinese food?" Tamika asked. She rushed up to me and grabbed a bag. She took one plate and yelled out. "Chinese for everyone!"

Soon, a stampede of girls ran up to me, grabbing Chinese food.

"Mhm! This is delicious!" One girl named Jeniya said.

"I agree!" Said another girl name Asia. Everyone rushed to their seats and happily ate their food.

"Hey, I think this is yours, Siobhan." Akira said. She gave me a plate the had a post-it attached to it. The nickname Prince gave to me was written on it.

"Thanks." I said. Feeling a bit insecure and scared, I went to the V.I.P section of the club. The room was empty. I sat on the couch and opened the foam plate. Instead of there being Chinese food, there was chicken strips covered with duck sauce. I shivered and shouted. I got up, spilling my food over in the process. Chicken strips with duck sauce was the food that I ordered at Gumbo when I first met Prince.

"What happened here?" Tamika asked. When did she get here? Tamika helped me pick up the food on the ground. We threw it away and sat down.

"What's up?" Tamika asked concerned. Maybe this was my time to tell Tamika not to go on with the wedding!

"I have something to say." I said.

"What?"

"I don't think you should get married to Ray Ray." I said. Tamika took a long, deep look at me and then laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What's so funny?"

"That joke that you just said." She stated. "I'm not gunna marry Ray Ray." Tamika said sarcastically and winked at me.

"I'm not joking, Tamika. I think that you and Ray Ray are moving way to fast." I said. Tamika frowned.

"You know, the only reason I made you my maid in honor was because I thought you were different. When I told Akira I was getting married, she said I was rushing into things I couldn't handle." Tamika said. "I thought you would think different but I was mistaken."

I tried to say something, but Tamika cut me off. "Save it, Siobhan. You're only jealous. I've found a boy that'll be willing to marry me and you haven't. You are still living with Craig, a boy that hasn't even thought of proposing to you." Tamika said. I gasped. Why would Tamika think that way?  "You've changed, Siobhan."

Tamika started towards the door, but froze and said something. "Call me when the person I use to know is back."

With that, she walked away. I was mad now. Ever since Prince came into my life, shit has been happening! I really wasn't enjoying this. I took a minute to recuperate and went to Akira.

"You're back. I got you a fortune cookie." Akira said. I took my cookie out of Akira's hand and opened it. Cracking the cookie, I read my fortune.

'You should beware of further ceremonies or it will lead to further funerals for thee.' The fortune read. What?

"What does your cookie say?" Akira asked.

I showed Akira's the small piece of paper. "Mine says the same thing!"